Minor tunical rupture ? Just slight pain ? Experience needed

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
mr.skin

Minor tunical rupture ? Just slight pain ? Experience needed

Postby mr.skin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:14 am

Hi,

5 weeks ago during sex (doggy) I slipped out and bend my penis a little. It did hurt but I did not loose the erection immediately and I had a minor bruise on the left side (pretty small). (But I did take an aspirin in the morning)

Nevertheless everything was fine but now after having sex on sunday morning ( 4 times in 8 hours) the same spot hourts a bit and the penis feels like it s hanging a bit to the aching side. But it s more of a diffuse pain. And subjectively it feels like the erections are worse (or I am just freaking out and than worsens them even more)

But I am mostly/ only scared about a worsening of my ed but probably cant do anything about it.

Almost certain that an urologist will just donan ultrasound and even if there is some minor fluid/ blood he will tell me to take it slow and it will heal eventually. But it s almost impossible to find a proper urologist here where I am living right now.

So maybe some of you guys have a recommendation and experience with something similar ?
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Flavio

Re: Minor tunical rupture ? Just slight pain ? Experience needed

Postby Flavio » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:28 pm

I don't know if it is a similar case but I remember I had an injury many years ago, when I was a teenager. I felt no pain but there was blood and I believe this may have caused my penis to bend a bit to the right. The curvature has improved over the years and it is barely noticeable today. Frequent blood flow to the penis is essential in cases of curvature and PD.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:01 am

mr.skin wrote:Hi,

5 weeks ago during sex (doggy) I slipped out and bend my penis a little. It did hurt but I did not loose the erection immediately and I had a minor bruise on the left side (pretty small). (But I did take an aspirin in the morning)

Nevertheless everything was fine but now after having sex on sunday morning ( 4 times in 8 hours) the same spot hourts a bit and the penis feels like it s hanging a bit to the aching side. But it s more of a diffuse pain. And subjectively it feels like the erections are worse (or I am just freaking out and than worsens them even more)

But I am mostly/ only scared about a worsening of my ed but probably cant do anything about it.

Almost certain that an urologist will just donan ultrasound and even if there is some minor fluid/ blood he will tell me to take it slow and it will heal eventually. But it s almost impossible to find a proper urologist here where I am living right now.

So maybe some of you guys have a recommendation and experience with something similar ?

This that you had my friend.... is a minor penile fracture. You should be abstaining from sex and masturbation for 6 weeks at minimum, so your wound heals. The "penis hanging to the side" may be very well the curvature starting to develop. There are a couple of consequences when you break your penis and worsening ED is one of them. Like it's already happening to you?

again... complete rest for 6 weeks and then see how you are...

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:43 am

Well, that s probably to late now.

I did not rest for the 6 weeks bc it was end of september but I feel like the spot there is a bit hardened and the erection does not get as hard as it used to on that spot.

Would regular use of an VED help ?
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Return to “General Discussion”