Prostate massager

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
danny1553

Prostate massager

Postby danny1553 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

I've read that massaging the prostate gland is the easiest and most reliable way to prevent the prostate cancer.
Unfortunately my father was diagnosed with one, which means I am at a higher risk of getting that too.
The procedure sounds kind of disgusting but I am willing to give up a bit on dignity if that really helps.
Anybody has tried this procedure? What massager would be good to try and where to buy it?

Thank you

dtwarren1942

Re: Prostate massager

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Try aneros.com. It is the most popular, but it costs $50. There are a lot of knock offs for less money. Google anal prostate massagers. Before going on Trimix, I used one to help improve erections and libido. Only partially successful.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Thank you dtwarren1942.
The site has tons of model. Not sure which one to chose. All of them are referring to "pleasure" while I am not looking for any kind of pleasure but for the medical purposes.

I'll make make research on the dimention details...
Thanks again.

asmith

Postby asmith » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Go to www.aneros.com and purchase the "Progasm" prostate massager. I've used it for a year and find it extremely enjoyable as a sex toy and useful for prostate health. Having an orgasm with the Progasm inserted is utterly mind blowing.

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Thank you Asmith

Is there any kind of "no stop" approach with the prostate massage? I mean, once I start will I be able to stop using it; or once started it has to continue on the regular basis in order for the prostate glad function properly?

Honestly, I would prefer something without "orgasmic nature" but just pure medical purpose... if such a device exist on the market.
BTW I've checked aneros web site and once again their shipping policy to Canada is rediculous. How come that shipping to Zimbabve or Australia cost the same as to Canada?...

asmith

Postby asmith » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:00 am

Danny, unless your urologist tells you otherwise, I should think you can use the prostate massager as frequently as every day. Just be sure it's well lubricated. Read the use instructions on the aneros.com website for more details. As far as "orgasmic nature," all prostate massagers have the capacity to stimulate an orgasm, which is why men use them. If you don't like the idea of inserting a prostate massager, you always have the option to massage the prostate from the outside by palpating the perineum.

danny1553 wrote:Thank you Asmith

Is there any kind of "no stop" approach with the prostate massage? I mean, once I start will I be able to stop using it; or once started it has to continue on the regular basis in order for the prostate glad function properly?

Honestly, I would prefer something without "orgasmic nature" but just pure medical purpose... if such a device exist on the market.
BTW I've checked aneros web site and once again their shipping policy to Canada is rediculous. How come that shipping to Zimbabve or Australia cost the same as to Canada?...

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:38 am

Thank you Asmith

I am wondering what the "biological" (or what mother nature had in mind) purpose of the prostate being able to cause an orgasm? Sounds sort of illogical...

notsostiff

Postby notsostiff » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 am

Its not that the prostate causes an orgasm but more that there are lots of nerve endings around the prostate.
Had a robotic prostatectomy on 16 Dec 2010, with partial bi-lateral nerve sparing.

shipper222001

Postby shipper222001 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 am

Instead of using a massager, why not have your partner do it with her finger. Its great when having oral sex

danny1553

Postby danny1553 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

shipper222001 wrote:Instead of using a massager, why not have your partner do it with her finger. Its great when having oral sex

Honestly, 2 minutes later after I propose this to my wife she'd be packing luggage and run away screaming :D
Thank you for the suggestion though.

Return to “General Discussion”