Nasal sprays for ED don't work!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Nasal sprays for ED don't work!

Postby Flavio » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:43 am

That's right, nasal sprays for ED don't work and you shouldn't waste any money on that garbage.

These nasal sprays are supposed to cross the blood/brain barrier and be more effective but they're not. I guess that stability may be a major issue here.

I couldn't find any studies on this but I once tried a nasal spray with apomorphine and phentolamine to improve ED and it did nothing. There's nothing wrong with these two drugs: the tablets are very effective, it's the spray that didn't work.

I also tried a cabergoline nasal spray (brand name Dostinex) and it did more harm than good, zero efficacy.

Amazon sells bremelanotide nasal sprays and half the reviews are negative (which is surprising, because Amazon doesn't deal well with criticism). Bremelanotide injections, by the contrary, are very popular.

If you've had a different experience, please let us know and tell us where you got the sprays.

Finding the right treatment is not enough, the right delivery method is also essential.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”