Sublingual tablets

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Sublingual tablets

Postby Flavio » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:15 am

I recently came across an interesting US online store called The ED Clinic.

Here's what caught my attention:

a) These guys sell all sorts of ED treatments, incl. apomorphine. A great find!

b) Some of their products combine different active ingredients (e.g. tadalafil + sildenafil), which confirms an old theory of mine: because ED is a multifactorial condition, combination therapy may be a sensible approach.

c) Lots of sublingual tablets here!

These guys claim that sublingual tablets are more effective than conventional tablets and I believe them. This makes perfect sense to me, considering that these drugs don't have to go through the digestive system and get directly into the blood stream. Any thoughts on this?

I can't post any links here but I recommend you look them up on Google. They only ship to the United States but if you live in Europe you can easily find an American forwarder at www.parcl.com

I have already posted my first order (apomorphine), I'll keep you guys posted on that.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Re: Sublingual tablets

Postby Flavio » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:46 pm

Woodland Hills Pharmacy is another online store that sells similar products (incl. sublingual apomorphine). Any info on these and other online pharmacies are more than welcome.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

dtwarren1942

Re: Sublingual tablets

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:23 pm

I have read that most drugs work more quickly if taken sublingualy.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”