Women's SIte

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Stew52

Women's SIte

Postby Stew52 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:05 pm

I assume there are some women lurking on this site picking up good insights and tips. Any comments from them?? And, is there a similar site for the ladies side of the sheets? Wonder what we could learn there. I guess we could just start picking up women's magazines at the checkout counter.
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Lost Sheep

Re: Women's SIte

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:44 pm

There was Hannah Smothers who sought testimonies from men while researching an article about E.D. and dating. It published in the May 2020 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11632&p=100000

There has been discussion about allowing women to be members here, but the drawbacks have outbalanced the advantages. This is a "men only" site and understandably so.

P.S.
Please don't open up the discussion unless you have read the previous threads. The controversy (and rancor) did nothing to improve this support group. PM me or Paul, the site's owner and administrator ("Frank Talk Admin") for more detail, please.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Stew52

Re: Women's Site

Postby Stew52 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:10 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Yea, my bad, I haven't gotten to all of the bazillion posts yet and wouldn't know what to search for in which folder. Didn't know I'd gotten into the briar patch. I can delete if needed. Curious to know why it created so much rancor. I'll look. B

Add PS: In looking through the other threads, it appears spouses can comment on this site where relevant and lurkers now allowed. I like all that. It should be a safe space for men as this can be a very delicate subject. The amount of compassion and camaraderie here is superb. And I've seen no mention of a similar women's site. I skimmed the article; it was shallow as you said and seemed to focus on psychological issues, not hard causes
NOT an MD. 71, M51 yrs, CenTX US. Inj since 12/2016, a yr after pills stopped working. Caverject for a yr. 1/2018 Tri-Mix at 30 pap/2 phent/60 pge @0.3ml, now 0.5ml 80mcg/ml PGE1. DE/Anorgasmia setting in since 5/2019, worse now.

Return to “General Discussion”