Trt injectors

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Stanstrong73

Trt injectors

Postby Stanstrong73 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Good day Gentlemen... I just start TRT injections today because mine was terribly low
I wanted to know if this has proven effective for you and how long did it take to kick in as far as erections and Libido
New to the Group 47 years old from New Jersey hoping to find an answer to my issue asap
Its looking like the implant pump may be the way to go

hopeful_future

Re: Trt injectors

Postby hopeful_future » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 pm

TRT injections will take effect differently depending on the protocol. What is the mg/ml of your testosterone, how much do you inject, and how often?

In general, you’ll reach a steady state blood testosterone level in about a month. Testosterone cypionate has a half life of about 8 days, so I tend to suggest people inject once weekly at least. I do twice weekly (half the dose I would do weekly of course).

Libido effects are most apparent in the first 6 weeks, then reach a plateau and slowly increase from there (might be psychological from that point?). If your erections are related to low testosterone, I would expect improvement within 3-6 months at most.

I was low, but not super low (300ng/dL), testosterone greatly improved my libido, did nothing for erections. Your mileage may vary. Good luck! Do your research!

I’m not a doctor, so none of this is intended to be informed medical advice. :)
39yo, ED since sexually active, moderate to severe. Bisexual. Pills helped a little, trimix and muse failed. Implanted 8/25/20 by Dr. Karpman, 22cm+1RTE Titan Touch.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trt injectors

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:11 am

I moved this topic to general discussions so the OP might get better response than in penile injections.

Return to “General Discussion”