Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)

Postby Flavio » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:06 pm

When I initiated my sex life, I was very young (19 y.o.), wreckless and stupid and didn't always take the necessary precautions.

I caught two STIs at the time: genital warts and pubic lice. The latter wasn't even sexually transmitted, I caught it at the gym and a simple lice shampoo was extremely effective.

Genital warts were a bit more complicated. I went to see a urologist who told me that I would have to be circumcised and I also did several tests (no HIV/Aids, thank God for that!).

I remember I was very depressed at the time because this was an entirely new situation for me and I didn't want to get circumcised.

Even though this wasn't herpes, I knew it was caused by a virus (HPV) so I tried ZOVIRAX cream and it turned out to be extremely effective, the warts were removed in a few days. No circumcision was needed.

Almost thirty years have passed, today I am 44 y.o. and I haven't had any health problems, thank God for that.

My advice: always take precautions and wear a condom, consult your urologist regularly and if you suspect of an STI go see your doctor ASAP - time is of the essence in these cases. Monogamy is the best possible way to prevent STIs. STIs are rampant these days and you can't be too careful.

Here's an excellent article on this subject:

https://rewire.news/article/2020/02/27/ ... ng-an-sti/
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”