Alcohol on penis

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Pbarkley

Alcohol on penis

Postby Pbarkley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 am

I went to a happy ending massage today and the lady sprayed some kind of alcohol solution on my penis. At first I thought it was water and I was drunk so I let her spray it but after I realize it had a alcohol smell to it. Now I’m scared that the alcohol solution might of done some damage to the skin and nerves on my penis. Is that possible? I have chronic prostatitis so I have premature ejaculation during sex but after she sprayed the alcohol solution on my penis I lasted way longer than usual which makes me think that the alcohol damaged the nerves on my penis which is why I was able to last longer because I wasn’t feeling anything, but then again I was really drunk but even though I was drunk, in the past when I had sex drunk I was only able to last about 1-2 minutes but this time I lasted about 8 minutes which was way longer.

I’m afraid the alcohol solution damaged the nerves on my penis and perineum (she sprayed all around) is that possible or am i just overthinking? When she sprayed it I didn’t feel any burning sensation like most people feel when I searched it up on google and there’s no redness or irritation but I feel like my penis sensitivity is less than before after she sprayed it which explains why I was able to last longer than usual. Kinda scared right now and regretting it..

Flavio

Re: Alcohol on penis

Postby Flavio » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:54 am

Pbarkley wrote: [...] I have chronic prostatitis so I have premature ejaculation [...]

I've never heard this before and it seems an important information: are you saying that chronic prostatitis may cause PE? Where did you get this info and have you seen a doctor (urologist) about it?
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Pbarkley

Postby Pbarkley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:09 am

Yes chronic prostatitis causes premature ejaculation for some people. But that’s not what I’m worried about. I’m worried about the alcohol being sprayed on my penis, would it cause any permanent damage ? I don’t see any redness or irritation and didn’t feel any burning sensation but i was able to last a lot longer than usual which made me think it made my penis numb but I’m not sure

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:31 am

Highly doubt it.
Alcohol is fine when used ON the skin.
I use alcohol pads every time i inject Edex, to prepare the injection site. It's perfectly fine.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:21 am

Pbarkley wrote:Yes chronic prostatitis causes premature ejaculation for some people. But that’s not what I’m worried about. [...]

I always thought that PE was caused by excessive sympathetic action in the penis, I don't see how that's related to prostatitis but please elaborate on that, if you wish.

As to your question, no I don't think alcohol can cause any problems. I've tried several topical products with alcohol on my penis and no harm was done.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Pbarkley

Postby Pbarkley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 am

Hunchback wrote:Highly doubt it.
Alcohol is fine when used ON the skin.
I use alcohol pads every time i inject Edex, to prepare the injection site. It's perfectly fine.

She sprayed my penis with some kind of alcohol solution so it got on the head of my penis, my balls, and also on my perineum area. It’s not just on a small part of the penis. She sprayed it 3 times. But now I’m not even sure if it’s alcohol or something else but it has the smell of alcohol but it didn’t really burn. I googled this and read that it’s bad to put alcohol on your penis. Maybe I should stop googling..

Pbarkley

Postby Pbarkley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:28 am

Flavio wrote:
Pbarkley wrote:Yes chronic prostatitis causes premature ejaculation for some people. But that’s not what I’m worried about. [...]

I always thought that PE was caused by excessive sympathetic action in the penis, I don't see how that's related to prostatitis but please elaborate on that, if you wish.

As to your question, no I don't think alcohol can cause any problems. I've tried several topical products with alcohol on my penis and no harm was done.

People with chronic prostatitis, like me, can develop premature ejaculation. I don’t know why but I’m guessing it’s because prostate issues is connected to sexual issues. Here is a study on it

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16409229/

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:54 am

I think the alcohol had more to do with it than anything else, just saying......I'm not against alcohol but it and sex do not go well together.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Pbarkley

Postby Pbarkley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:16 pm

I just asked her and she said she diluted the alcohol with water and it contains about 30-40 percent alcohol. Not sure if that’s a lot

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Maybe she just wanted the sex to last to last longer!
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Return to “General Discussion”