Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Pbarkley

Re: Alcohol on penis

Postby Pbarkley » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:16 pm

It’s starting to itch down there now.. I think it’s irritated down there

Charlie2019

Postby Charlie2019 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:20 pm

Pbarkley wrote:I went to a happy ending massage today and the lady sprayed some kind of alcohol solution on my penis. At first I thought it was water and I was drunk so I let her spray it but after I realize it had a alcohol smell to it. Now I’m scared that the alcohol solution might of done some damage to the skin and nerves on my penis. Is that possible? I have chronic prostatitis so I have premature ejaculation during sex but after she sprayed the alcohol solution on my penis I lasted way longer than usual which makes me think that the alcohol damaged the nerves on my penis which is why I was able to last longer because I wasn’t feeling anything, but then again I was really drunk but even though I was drunk, in the past when I had sex drunk I was only able to last about 1-2 minutes but this time I lasted about 8 minutes which was way longer.

I’m afraid the alcohol solution damaged the nerves on my penis and perineum (she sprayed all around) is that possible or am i just overthinking? When she sprayed it I didn’t feel any burning sensation like most people feel when I searched it up on google and there’s no redness or irritation but I feel like my penis sensitivity is less than before after she sprayed it which explains why I was able to last longer than usual. Kinda scared right now and regretting it..

Ahhhh, you're fine. You lasted way longer because she has you terrified about what she did. You are suppose to use an alcohol prep to prepare the skin for injection.
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Simbarn

Postby Simbarn » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:09 pm

If there was no burning sensation to the skin there will be no issues with the nerves. The mind is very powerful when it comes to sexual function.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:56 pm

Maybe some kind of licodine spray? Licodine tends to smell funny and like alcohol too
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:34 pm

There is a spray I saw that sounds just like that and when sprayed on it does desensitize your penis a little so you can last longer.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Return to “General Discussion”