Doppler Test in Europe ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Stenlie_

Doppler Test in Europe ?

Postby Stenlie_ » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 am

Hello, are there people from Europe here who have done a Doppler test with a cavernous shot? Would you share where you did it and your results were sure and reliable?Someone you can trust ...
Because of this pandemic, it is difficult to travel to distant destinations .... Please help

Stenlie_

Re: Doppler Test in Europe ?

Postby Stenlie_ » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:13 pm

No one from Europe? :cry:

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:53 am

I did one recently. Twice, actually, since the first doctor was apparently "not qualified" to do it with an injection to compare the normal vs "with treatment" state. So i had to go back and do it a second time with another doctor, who honestly looked like he had no idea wtf he was doing.
All in all, they told me my measurements are fine and completely in line with a healthy male. When injected, the inflow was stronger than the outflow. Why i wouldn't get a proper erection, no one can answer.

Sadly, my feeling is doctors around here have almost 0 experience with such problems and are mostly talking and doing things only out of theoretical school knowledge.
I asked my main uro about implants and what experience they had here, he said they there were doing "plenty, even if it's not the most popular thing to do", when asked how many exactly he said "about 10 per year"... If that's plenty, dunno :D
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:00 pm

I did two in germany.

One with someone who was skilled and calculated the proper values (EDV and Resistance index)

The second one was not very skilled but I did not need the exact values.

Maybe ask forehand if he is able to calculate ESV and EDV (and if he tries to weasel out skipp him.)
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Stenlie_

Postby Stenlie_ » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:22 am

Thanks for the answers.
Can anyone tell a specific place, where they do a qualified and accurate Doppler test?
Thank you very much.

Return to “General Discussion”