SHOCKWAVE MACHINES... ANY INPUTS?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Dowmass

SHOCKWAVE MACHINES... ANY INPUTS?

Postby Dowmass » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:27 pm

HI,

I would like to know how well Shock wave treatment for ED works. I know that it may not be covered by Insurance and 6 sessions cost as much as $ 1800, and the treatment if successful, works for about 2-3 years. That said, I heard somewhere that the treatment results are related to the severity of the ED. That would essentionally mean that it would not work for people with severe ED - What are your thoughts about this?

Lastly, there is someone that rents the machine for $ 89 per month. If there are no results in 50 days, they will offer a full refund. They are available here: https://bmpotent.com/

Does anyone have any experience using this handheld device from BMPOTENT?

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Mazzio

Re: SHOCKWAVE MACHINES... ANY INPUTS?

Postby Mazzio » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:29 pm

Shockwave treatment is total crap. Waste of money. You can find comments here using search function. I have never heard anybody that has positive experience of this treatment.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Totally agree. Don't waste your money, time or efforts.

KenJ1947

Postby KenJ1947 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:58 pm

I have a BMPotent device that I've used for about 2 months. No success...yet. I will continue to use it for another 4-6 months since a lot of the articles out there say it can take 6-9 months to effectively work. I'm using it in conjunction with a kegel program at privategym.com. I enjoy the private gym

As to the BMPotent device, I very much dislike the design. As I have fairly large hands, my hand inadvertently changes the power-level and time remaining because my hand touches the control buttons at times unless I pay close attention to my hand position. I don't think they paid attention to such design issues when they built it.

Customer service is also lacking in that they seem to have little or no concern for the customer with little documentation about how to use it effectively. I don't know if any other manufacturer does ant better.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

Return to “General Discussion”