Bike Seats after penile artery occlusion and implant

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
chuck123

Bike Seats after penile artery occlusion and implant

Postby chuck123 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Cleared with the doc, I am OK to mountainbike as long as I am not going for a Redbull sponsorship. This sport caused my ED in the first place, but I can't be convinced otherwise being in the PNW. Do any bikers, or physicians out there have a good MOUNTAINBIKE seat recommendation? Thanks and best to you all!
27 y/o. ED for 10 years following biking trauma. Penile revascularization 2in 014 without benefit. Implant scheduled in May 2018.

Stewy78

Re: Bike Seats after penile artery occlusion and implant

Postby Stewy78 » Sat May 30, 2020 4:20 am

I have an implant and I ride mountain bikes I also ride Enduro and dh bikes. I use aerolastic saddle, just search on Google and you'll find it.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sat May 30, 2020 9:54 am

PLEASE use a split seat. https://www.bicycleseats.com/bicycle-seats-men.html

We see so many men who have injured/destroyed their pelvic floor due to traditional seats.
I had one patient - attorney - who says the lawsuits are coming and the hope is you will not be able to buy a bicycle with seat. You will have to have one fitted for you. Seats with horns should have been discontinued decades ago.

Amazing how many men feel it is ok to have a numb penis after hours of riding....

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Sat May 30, 2020 10:57 am

Have a two piece bike seat that just your ass touches and your junk can hang in between. Found it by searching google... Hobson easy seat.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

Return to “General Discussion”