Question about ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Tellmehow

Question about ED

Postby Tellmehow » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Hi everyone. I have a question from those who experience ed specifically duo to Venous leak. Did you recognize your problem first in penetrative sex or while masturbating?
Thanks

Lost Sheep

Re: Question about ED

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, Tellmehow.

Short answer: Penetrative sex.

When masturbating, I was not concerned about staying erect for any length of time. Just the orgasmic release.

In penetrative sex, I was concerned about pleasuring my partner as much as in pleasuring myself. That took more time and my venous leak out-raced my partner's ability to get pleasured to the point of orgasm. Ultimately, my venous leak outraced my ability to stay hard without vigorous stimulation (which led to a quick orgasm, erectile collapse and refractory period).

Besides, the rigidity (column strength) required of my erections for coitus is greater than the rigidity required for masturbation, even when fully (size-wise) erect. That is, I could be fully erect measured by size and still flaccid measured by rigidity/stiffness.

My V.L. was diagnosed clinically. No ultrasound or other diagnostic tests, but my sexual history was pretty clear. Erection was possible and softening inevitable.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Tellmehow

Postby Tellmehow » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Thanks for your answer! Did you find any specific reasons for developing Vl? Was your erection problem position-dependent? And did you have chance with medications?
Lost Sheep wrote:Welcome to the forum, Tellmehow.

When masturbating, I was not concerned about staying erect for any length of time. Just the orgasmic release.

In penetrative sex, I was concerned about pleasuring my partner as much as in pleasuring myself. That took more time and my venous leak out-raced my partner's ability to get pleasured to the point of orgasm. Ultimately, my venous leak outraced my ability to stay hard without vigorous stimulation (which led to a quick orgasm, erectile collapse and refractory period).

Besides, the rigidity (column strength) required of my erections for coitus is greater than the rigidity required for masturbation, even when fully (size-wise) erect. That is, I could be fully erect measured by size and still flaccid measured by rigidity/stiffness.

My V.L. was diagnosed clinically. No ultrasound or other diagnostic tests, but my sexual history was pretty clear. Erection was possible and softening inevitable.

Tellmehow

Postby Tellmehow » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:23 pm

Just another question, were you able to keep erection for 10 minutes while masturbating?
Lost Sheep wrote:Welcome to the forum, Tellmehow.

Return to “General Discussion”