Thoughts/experiences on PRP?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Way out west

Thoughts/experiences on PRP?

Postby Way out west » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Hi all,

What are your thoughts or experienced regarding PRP? I've been in touch with a clinic and here's the email chain (oldest at the bottom)...

Hello again Ken
Wow! You’ve tried everything! Sorry to hear about your low ED score ☹
Your testosterone isn’t low enough to be responsible for all your problem.
I wouldn’t bother with a doppler ultrasound at your age unless you have a strong family history.

Long story short, looks like the P-Shot is your best option at present.
To get you the result, I can offer you two P-Shots (6 months apart) for the same price as I have a feeling you’ll need them.
Would you be happy to use a pump as an addition to the P-Shot treatment?

I’m available on weekends so please advise which are suitable for you.

Best wishes

Dr....

----------------------------------------------
Hi, thanks for the reply and apologies for my late reply, I've been away all week.

1) I've tried the following: Citrulline, Arginine, Mucuna Dopa, ZMA, Ashwagandha, Tribulus Terrestris, Ginger, Pine Bark, Sildenafil, Tadalafil.
2) I've not used a pump or stretching device. I'm not sure what the advantages would be, as even once erect, I tend to lose it quite quickly.
3) I have taken both cocaine and ecstasy, but a long time ago and not much. I've had the problem before ever trying these.
4) I got a score of 10 on the questionnaire.
5) I've uploaded my test results here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VkQT9wCA4taJprtH8
6) No problems with the circulation that I'm aware of, but I understand that a Doppler Ultrasound test can help with identifying such issues.
7) Yes, an ex-smoker, but I wouldn't say that I've been a full-time smoker for years and even then, it wasn't heavy.
8) I get some at night, but not 10/10. I can't say when I last got a 10/10 erection without the use of supplements. Even now, 20mg Tadalafil probably gives me 8.5/10.

Kind Regards,

Ken
-------------------------------------------

Hi Ken,

Thank you for getting in touch and explaining your situation in great detail.
I sympathise with your situation and your case is one of the most common we see at A Clinic.

I wanted to request some more information please;
Explain what other supplements have been tried (you mention sildenafil, arginine).
Have you used a pump or stretching device?
Did you or do you take any cocaine, ecstasy etc?
Have you filled out an erectile dysfunction questionnaire? https://qxmd.com/calculate/calculator_3 ... ion-iief-5
Please share the results of testosterone and any other blood tests you’ve had for this
Any other cardiovascular issues? Problems with circulation?
Are you a smoker or ex-smoker?
When was your last spontaneous, 10/10 erection?

Kind Regards,
Dr....
----------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore to this, I've been interested in a device called The Rocket, which is a device that can be used at home that delivers Low Intensity Shockwave Therapy for a fraction of the price of getting it done in a clinic. For the price, I thought it would be worth trying and the developers of this device recommend a P-Shot after shockwave treatment... Any thoughts on this, please?

ETGuy71

Re: Thoughts/experiences on PRP?

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:30 pm

I did PRP! Waste of money because of no sustained erection help. At first, yes. The injections and the VED, penis was fuller in flaccid appearance and erect. Looked great! But did not last over a couple of months with regard to helping erection hardness! I also did the shockwave treatments! Helped for awhile did not sustain! I did gain a permanent 1/2” in girth!
Currently using Trimix which gives me a 2+ hour hard hard erection.
However, everyone being different, the PRP and shockwave may work for someone else, it’s your money! I think more data is needed on those treatments! But they sure make those clinics a lot of money! Every guy wants a bigger harder Dick! And they know it! But that’s just my opinion!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Return to “General Discussion”