Being united

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
NextStepImplant

Being united

Postby NextStepImplant » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:43 am

I like this forum a lot and we all share a lot of privilege being able to speak how we feel. This is a men’s forum and not only is ED something that binds us but also the fact that we are all men. It’s a very unique place for us to connect.

@mods. Can you remove racist comments? I have sceene posts talking about getting a Asian women because they will be more happy with size? That’s pretty rude and has a lot of racial assumptions and predudicr behind it. I would assume anyone considering a implant would come across posts/comments like theses and may not be able to connect with the community.

Could you remove things and send a message to the user and tell them why you removed their comment?

Also god bless this website! And it’s owner! <3

Flavio

Re: Being united

Postby Flavio » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:29 am

It's the only website I know where men can freely discuss these issues - which says quite a lot about the stigma that still surrounds ED in our society.

Congratulations to all owners, administrators, moderators and users of FT.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:33 am

Political correctness should never cover up truth. When it does people stop trusting.
This is why we have seen a push back to peak 'woke'.
The great thing about this site is the integrity of the testimonies. People here have gone through such hell that all the fake fantasy denial nonsense has left them. We are left with men who have had to accept reality for what it is. There is a great courage in that.
Tell it like it is, for you can only make good decisions when dealing with reality even, and often especially, when the truth hurts.
The hell with the head in the sand nonsense.
In general Asians are smaller, whites in the middle and blacks are bigger. Their woman will have evolved to match. We are different, we have lots of differences. who cares?
This is all generalities of course, trends that do not speak to the individual. But one must make decisions that take into account probability.
For the record, I have never mentioned the Asian women size thing before, I don't know of whom you speak. But it's beyond a reasonable doubt that they are right, and should not be shot for being right.
Welcome to the forum.
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

NextStepImplant

Postby NextStepImplant » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:56 am

Lol deletete this whole thread my bad. No, no that is not true. People come from hard times. Look up all the old American gangsters their like 5’2”. Nutrition is very important in a humans development and if you went to a big city Asian district you would see people who are 6’2”. Don’t say dumb stuff. It’s just not true and it hurts other guys.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:27 pm

What about saying something like "Men only think with their dicks. Women think with their brains."

Bother you? :x

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:32 pm

Men have higher sex drives than women. Women are much more transactional in their relationships. Woman are much more cognizant when it comes to choosing (they are generally the ones that choose). Women measure a man on many different things before initiating. Men want beauty first and foremost, and will often do stupid and self destructive things in pursuit of it. That's evolution. They think with their dicks.
All generalities of course, all trends, averages and tendencies. There are some reckless promiscuous women, and some transactional men.

There is a lot of truth to the saying, when it applies to relationships/sex.
Generally such sayings have survived because there is a grain of truth in them.

It does bother me. It saddens me that nature is like that. But just because I don't want it to be true, doesn't mean that it isn't true. Reality is often a bitter pill to swallow. But we make better decisions when we are informed, we pull the right levers when we understand how a system works and we can use logic, and so we get better outputs.
It's better than flailing randomly in fantasy idealistic land. Althought that may make you feel better in the short term, in the long term you are less likely to get what you want. I don't make the rules and i can't change them (I wish I could), so I accept that the next best thing to do is to try to understand the rules so that I may play the game successfully. There is actually a lot of peace that comes with this acceptance. At least there was for me.
30's
UK

oatmealkid

Postby oatmealkid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:30 am

Racist comments are truly the mark of stupid people.
Take for instance the comment "people of color" which is insulting and targets a particular race, but most of all is an indicator of low intelligence that somehow classifies blonde, red, green, blue, and brown as not being colors.
Further I've seen many asians, some naked, but I have never seen an asian with yellow skin.
However god must love stupid people since he (I know - sexist) made so many of them, and if you try to censor them things could get ugly fast.
As noisome as stupid people are, what really pukes me off is closet nazis who want to silence those they don't agree with.
70yo m Fla. Severe ED due to type2 diabetes.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:42 pm

I do at least agree that you should have the right to call me a ....'noisome' idiot.
I had to google that word, maybe you're right enough! :lol:
30's
UK

oatmealkid

Postby oatmealkid » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Who needs to connect to no stinkin guys with a limp dick.
70yo m Fla. Severe ED due to type2 diabetes.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Well that was a reply as nonsensical as it was cruel.
30's
UK

Return to “General Discussion”