Erection after ejaculation

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Erection after ejaculation

Postby Flavio » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Last night I had my first 'big test' with Spedra (avanafil) and everything went fine.

Spedra worked incredibly fast (30 min!) and the effect lasted for several hours.

I don't want to go into graphic details but I was rock hard the entire time and I was able to keep my erection after ejaculation and ejaculate a second time. If I wanted to, I could have gone on the entire night.

How was this possible? I didn't just take Spedra, I also took oral phentolamine that blocks sympathetic action in the penis. Because the sympathetic nervous system mediates ejaculation and detumescence, phentolamine allows you to maintain your erection. I couldn't have done that on Spedra alone.

There was, however, a downside: because I took 80 mg phentolamine and not the usual 40 mg, I felt a bit dizzy a few hours after sex (hypotension). These two ED drugs are excellent but be sure you can tolerate them well and keep in the mind that combination may increase the risk of side effects.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Re: Erection after ejaculation

Postby Flavio » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:32 am

I had another 'test' yesterday and Spedra was amazing, once again. I didn't even need any manual stimulation and I wore a condom (many guys lose their erections while putting on a condom but it's not a problem to me).

Side effects (dizziness) were a nuisance but that's because I combine Spedra + oral phentolamine 40 mg, Spedra alone is very well tolerated.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”