Looking for Validation to a Statistic

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
ftwabeck3533

Looking for Validation to a Statistic

Postby ftwabeck3533 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:37 am

It's been a sixteen months since I met the robot and had my prostate removed. I have no regrets, my health (physical and mental) is very good. And yes, the erectile function (EF) is much less than prior to the surgery. When I started on trimix a few months ago my sex life and self-esteem increased dramatically. I continue to take a 20mg dose of Sildenafil every morning, with the hope it is providing part of the required penile maintenance. When not using trimix, I routinely perform "manual exercises" -- to detect any progress (nerve healing) in unassisted erections. I have no metrics, but I can say progress is being made.

Which brings me to the statistics question. Has anyone fully recovered erectile function (equal or close to pre-surgery level) without using PDE5s, injections, or implants? I can't recall the published number from clinical studies, but thought it was 35%-45% of men recovered EF in 24-months after prostate surgery. If you answered yes to to recovery, what signs preceded full EF for you?
Born 1955, Erectile Dysfunction, Robotic Prostatectomy (Oct 2018, Dr Bugg @ UCA, Birmingham, AL), PSA<0.007, Trimix User (30 mg Papaverine HCL, 1 mg Phentolamine MES, 10 mcg Alprostadil per 1 ML. My dose is 0.16 ML)

Return to “General Discussion”