Is this a turtle effect?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dtwarren1942

Re: Is this a turtle effect?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:55 pm

My flaccid dick has always looked very similar to Happy Toy’s top photo. It did when my bone pressed erect length was 5.5” and still today after I increased the bone pressed erect length to 6.2.”

I do not consider a result of any disorder or ailment, but simply a genetic trait.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:41 pm

dtwarren1942 wrote:My flaccid dick has always looked very similar to Happy Toy’s top photo. It did when my bone pressed erect length was 5.5” and still today after I increased the bone pressed erect length to 6.2.”

I do not consider a result of any disorder or ailment, but simply a genetic trait.

As you might have noticed, I only have one developed testicle, the left, although it is much larger then most guys with two, between my turtle dick and one nut, I had no package which I always hated. Now with my implant giving my a 4" flaccid dick and my pump located on the right side to help fill out my sack, I do have a nice package :D :D . A plus plus for a implant! PM me if you would like to chat or want more pictures.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Stenlie_

Postby Stenlie_ » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:17 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
Stenlie_ wrote:I have a feeling that after urination, it is slightly relaxed. ....

Have you had this condition all your life like me?

Are you in the same situation? It came after surgery. I have never had one before.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:43 am

No, since my implant I am 4" flaccid all the time :) even when cold, love it! The second picture I sent you is how I look now. Send me a PM and we can chat better about your condition. Just click on my handle Happy Top, and that will take you to the PM message page, it's very EZ and private. I'm the only one that can see it.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “General Discussion”