(Important) date with severe ED - 25 yo - emotional advice

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
mr.skin

Re: (Important) date with severe ED - 25 yo - emotional advice

Postby mr.skin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:19 am

Hunchback wrote:So how did it go?

I canceled the date - i am a bit sick and i think i got scared as well.

A lot of thinks went through my head today, a lot of them very negative.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:01 pm

mr.skin wrote: (...) I am suffering from severe ED (25 years old) and have a date on wednesday. The chances that I will not get an erection are quite high - with my current medication I still need constant stimulation.(...)

Have been to a doctor (urologist) already? Can you get an erection while you're masturbating? You are very young and there's a good chance this is not even ED.

ED is defined as persistent difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection sufficient to have sex. It's perfectly normal to fail every now and then, that's nothing to worry about and it's not even ED.

And even if it is ED, it is easily treatable. Again, go see a doctor. It's no shame to seek professional help and self-medication is always a risk.

Finally, maybe I'm old fashioned but a date doesn't require any sex.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:05 pm

mr.skin wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being scared, we've all been there before and I think you made the right decision.

Information is essential in these cases, do some research on the subject of ED and go see a doctor (urologist) if you haven't done it already.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:27 pm

Flavio wrote:
mr.skin wrote:

There's nothing wrong with being scared, we've all been there before and I think you made the right decision.

Information is essential in these cases, do some research on the subject of ED and go see a doctor (urologist) if you haven't done it already.

Please read the post.

I have several times been diagnosed with severe ed due to venous leak. I am taking horrifying doses of pde5i (tada 20mg daily, 200mg sildenafil + injections) and not responding properly/partialy.

Thanks for your answer though.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 pm

People back out of surgery all the time. It's a real problem for implanters. I heard of so many of them discussing it, men have second thoughts at the last minute.
You're about to consent to someone cutting things up and shoving things into the most important part of us. It's natural. I'm certainly saying nothing when it comes to judging you. You also had the balls to admit to it here, which is courageous.

It sounds like you need an implant though. Did you tell your Dr what you were thinking? They will have heard it all before.

What are your plans now, Mr Skin?
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Your post was poorly written and didn't even mention venous leak. So yes, if you have been correctly diagnosed by a doctor, I suppose an implant is a possibility but it was silly of you to even mention the 'important' date drama.

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Flavio wrote:Your post was poorly written and didn't even mention venous leak. So yes, if you have been correctly diagnosed by a doctor, I suppose an implant is a possibility but it was silly of you to even mention the 'important' date drama.

Maybe it is drama, but for me the date with this girl was/is really important to me and I am in a very bad emotional place right now bc of my erectile dysfunction.

@leroastbeef

you did miss the topic a bit and wrote more about my past in this forum.

I am not certain what to do. My hope was to somehow connect with this girl, to be somehow able to get an erection with the injection.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:38 pm

Ah, it was a date with a girl rather than a date with surgery.
I've given up with girls until implant.
Can't see a girl accepting a guy that injects, not at our age.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:18 am

This is ridiculous!
First, how was it "silly" that he shared his problem and worries? This is what the forum is for, it's not silly at all and treating someone's problem as it's mere teen angst is nasty a d has no place here.

Second, I haven't had many GFs but injections never were a stopper for them, not in my 20s and not in my 30s.
Obviously you might run into a stupid one that might reject you but that can happen with many other matters, not just how exactly your dick works.
We as men are very very obsessed with our dicks - size, shape, color, time to finish, how much we ejaculate... But with some experience and talking with the right persons you learn that women are actually really much less interested in all that.
Not saying that sex itself is not Important, it's all the details that trouble us that are much less important than we believe.

With the advance of technology and medicine, ED is no longer 100% final and without a solution. Maybe 50 years ago men with ED couldn't really do anything about it but now... There are drugs, cockrings, injections, pumps, Implants... It's a disability but as with many other disabilities we can now treat it and it's less taboo. I believe people will "accept" it and see it for what it is - a medical condition - and not something to be ashamed of.

Don't put your life on hold because of such a thing, you'll be missing out. The worst thing that can happen is to get rejected and end up alone... Which you already are and will remain if you don't act.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:02 am

Hunchback wrote:This is ridiculous!
First, how was it "silly" that he shared his problem and worries? This is what the forum is for, it's not silly at all and treating someone's problem as it's mere teen angst is nasty a d has no place here.

[...]

Mr Skin's reply was rude, especially considering that he didn't even describe his condition properly. Moreover he clearly asked for 'emotional advice' and there is no emotional solution to venous leak, that's absurd. Alprostadil injections may be a solution but there is no way I would ever stick a needle in my penis (e.g. risk of fibrous plaque); alprostadil cream could be a safer alternative in his case.

Return to “General Discussion”