My ED Plan Of Action

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Dirk Winston

Re: My ED Plan Of Action

Postby Dirk Winston » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:14 am

:)
Last edited by Dirk Winston on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:25 am

That is quiet a plan to achieve an erection! Actually it’s shocking, to me.
It seems like you are possibly putting far to many substances in your body! And sex everyday, sometimes multiple times a day! Why?
It’s very likely your cock and whole body need to detoxify from the drugs and herbs. There is such a thing as overdoing which complicates how the body responds.
It seems to me, again just my opinion, you should seriously look into getting an implant!
After which you can still take care of your body with diet and exercise. At this point I think all the excess substances are becoming counter productive! Not to mention cost a small fortune. I do hope you find whatever it is that you are searching so desperately for. If it’s an erection, it’s fairly obvious you will never have a natural erection!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:50 am

This all sounds exhausting.

Are you working with a physician to make sure you aren’t poisoning yourself or harming yourself with all of these supplements? The makers of these products are free to make whatever claims they want and are often irresponsible to make a profit. Please be careful.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “General Discussion”