Anyone Here Ever tried Misoprostol?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kinggg

Re: Anyone Here Ever tried Misoprostol?

Postby kinggg » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:53 pm

I'm confused here. If Misoprostol is touted as a very good alternative to injections why arent people responding on this thread in droves? So far no one on this thread has stated that they use it. I dont fuckin get it.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:38 pm

kinggg wrote:I'm confused here. If Misoprostol is touted as a very good alternative to injections why arent people responding on this thread in droves? So far no one on this thread has stated that they use it. I dont fuckin get it.

Well the member that told me could be busy and. Maybe he dont want the spot light i dont know seems often we come on a forum when we are in need of solution to a problem but once its fixed we get tired of talking about it and fade out
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:22 pm

This thread made me think years ago over 16, i applied for a service connected disability..
I joined many vet forums, i would read and ask 100ss of questions to the old timers (how.)(Why.) (When) one guy i would pm asking step by step instructions ..
He always ans. me within 2 days ,, once i wrote desperate i had a doctors appointment to evaluate my request for disability.
I needed ans what do i say if they say this etc etc. Well 2 weeks i heard nothing i was lost so close to solving my problem,, but seemed i was cast a float without ans.
Finally you got mail and he said sorry took me so long to get back to you and i am going to stop for a while on the forum .... I said really why and he said well your e mail was only one of 11 i got that day and to ans all just takes up too much of my life so best of luck and goodby..

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Robert66 wrote:Well the member that told me could be busy and. Maybe he dont want the spot light i dont know seems often we come on a forum when we are in need of solution to a problem but once its fixed we get tired of talking about it and fade out

But this is a thread for anyone to answer. Its not for just one individual. You'd think if this is so successful people would be jumping on this thread to attest to its powerful ability. This makes me smfh big time.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:18 pm

kinggg wrote:
Robert66 wrote:Well the member that told me could be busy and. Maybe he dont want the spot light i dont know seems often we come on a forum when we are in need of solution to a problem but once its fixed we get tired of talking about it and fade out

But this is a thread for anyone to answer. Its not for just one individual. You'd think if this is so successful people would be jumping on this thread to attest to its powerful ability. This makes me smfh big time.

I dont know how he figured it out but every drug we take for ed was not invented for that reason i did not know this pill was pge 1 but it makes sense used like muse and seems there is not a set dose but same tri mix it took me 7 months to find my sweet spot i started my first script with the doctor saying start 10 units up 5 if dont work first batch took 70 units lots of needles no lift off and now scarring i really dont want that drama when i can get this pill i ill try

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:13 am

Robert66 wrote:
I dont know how he figured it out but every drug we take for ed was not invented for that reason

I wish at least one person here could tell me their experience with misoprostal. It this is such a cool med as a substitute to trimix why cant anyone answer the thread?

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:59 am

He will by pm i sent you his name and you can see his post by looking his profile

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:58 am

Not Fda approved for this usage. Was used to prevent gi Issues from NSAID. Used often for cervical ripening in labor.

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Biker60 wrote:Not Fda approved for this usage. Was used to prevent gi Issues from NSAID. Used often for cervical ripening in labor.

We ALREADY know its not fda approved. Please read the title thread before responding.

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:42 pm

Robert66 wrote:He will by pm i sent you his name and you can see his post by looking his profile

I didnt get your pm.

Return to “General Discussion”