Size increasing implant?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Childrenofthewild

Size increasing implant?

Postby Childrenofthewild » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:52 am

Hello Iam new to this forum and sorry if my language is bad.
Well my story is I was a healthy guy till 21.We were happy with my girlfriend no erection
Problems etc. Suddenly I wasnt able to hold errections and my stimulation goes worse. I go doc and gave some blood samples and whoa, my hormones goes crazy low t levels and thereis no fsh and lh at all. Then doc told me u should have Mrı, and there is goes parsiyel empty sella sendrome. Since then now I am 29 and this 8 years was hell for me. I lost my self confidence and got suicidal thoughts. Well pills dont works for me anymore strangely and I got phycological treatment like 2 years. Yea I thought suicide too but I believe there is hope.

I am using sustanon montly but this doesnt help too my doc gave me trimix And got autoeject but cant do it on my own, My hands are shaking and increases my anxiety. Trimix is good roc solid erection but carrying it with in your pocket kinda stupid I mean its not like the pd5 pills to hide in your wallet.

Then my doc offered me implants ams 700 lcx or titan as well but I dont kno cuz I am still young
And dont got a big penis its 16 cm at max. My worry is everybody in this forum who got implant kind a lost a cm. I think 1 guy gained a just cm, as far as I remember.

So my question is inst implants gave us length and girth? Cuz we go in a big surgery
And I wonder cant the docs give us 2 cm with penile length increasing surgery with implant
Makes sense

Greg1956

Re: Size increasing implant?

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:01 am

Sorry you have to deal with this at such a young age. The AMS and Titan implants are designed to help you gave a firm erection, not to increase your size. They can help you regain size you have lost through ED or in the case of some of us size we lost from Prostatectomy surgery or Peyronies Disease. But that was size the was already there.

A difference often found between the two brands is the Titan stays closer to erect length when your penis is soft so it will likely be larger when soft after implant than it is now. An AMS tends to decrease more from erect to soft, making it more similar to the variation many of us have naturally.

For the record, if your penis is 16 cm it is above average in length. You may wish it was longer, but that is bigger than many guys have.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:53 am

Childrenofthewild wrote:My worry is everybody in this forum who got implant kind a lost a cm.

Not "everybody," brother. I (as well as many other guys) have my original (meaning pre-prostatectomy) length back (5 inches or 12.7 cm.). And as Greg pointed out, your 16 cm is above average.)

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:17 am

Wow I would recommend that you try to relax and keep trying to use trimix, implants are great but they are the last resort. There is a lot of research going on that may result in a cure for your ed that is not invasive like the implant is. Hang in there brother!
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:04 am

Definitely stay on the injections. If you have such great results, you'll get used to using them. I've been using injections for my entire sexual life, but they hardly work...

Implants are the final frontier, don't rush it.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Childrenofthewild

Postby Childrenofthewild » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:47 am

Well I want to do injections too but really cant help it. My anxiety goes really worse when it come to needle, although I am used to do injections cuz I use sustanon etc. The problem is
Penis tissue is really hard and u know kinda makes me sick.

Well if there is some solution if it make it easier please let me know or How can I get rid of my fear.
I already got autoject el device.so waiting some replies :/ ty everyone

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:08 pm

I also was a wreck when it came to injections and for several years stopped doing it until I found Frank Talk and went and purchased an Auto injection devise. Still it was not easy, until recently I found a doctor (Uro) who understands mans sexuality and has been dealing with it a long time and has used auto injectors for 25 years.

The first visit, when he went to inject me in the office I was a wreck, so the first thing he did was proscribe a minimal dose for anxiety which helped me deal with the situation over time (much calmer about it). The second thing he did was have me sit with one of the young men in the office who taught me the correct way to auto inject. He started me sitting and by simple using the empty injector against my penis to get to feel the trigger, sound, and feeling until I become more used to it. He was patient as a saint the first time I tried to inject, 45 min of me holding and stretch my dick, and almost hitting the button and sweating. The doctor finally came in and in a panic I hit the button, and guess what it didn't hurt (a sting for a second only). Over the next couple weeks I would try at home (not always successful) and repeat in the office. I found a little ice cube on the injection spot before injecting meant no pain at all !!! I have since abandon the ice because it doesn't hurt.

The other thing I did was glue the safety down so you are not trying to push so hard on your soft cock. I know that this a safety thing, but really it make a world of difference when handling it, but you must be careful not to accidently trigger it.....

Again this site is for us to tell our experiences, I am not a doctor but am so happy with this recent change in attitude about injecting I wanted to pass it along.

Yes I miss spontaneity but a couple hour boner has its advantages. when this starts to fail I will go bionic as that fear has also been lifted by FT.

Best of luck....you can do it if I can.
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Childrenofthewild

Postby Childrenofthewild » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:57 pm

silver daddy 1960 wrote:I also was a wreck when it came to injections and for several years stopped doing it until I found Frank Talk and went and purchased an Auto injection devise. Still it was not easy, until recently I found a doctor (Uro) who understands mans sexuality and has been dealing with it a long time and has used auto injectors for 25 years.

The first visit, when he went to inject me in the office I was a wreck, so the first thing he did was proscribe a minimal dose for anxiety which helped me deal with the situation over time (much calmer about it). The second thing he did was have me sit with one of the young men in the office who taught me the correct way to auto inject. He started me sitting and by simple using the empty injector against my penis to get to feel the trigger, sound, and feeling until I become more used to it. He was patient as a saint the first time I tried to inject, 45 min of me holding and stretch my dick, and almost hitting the button and sweating. The doctor finally came in and in a panic I hit the button, and guess what it didn't hurt (a sting for a second only). Over the next couple weeks I would try at home (not always successful) and repeat in the office. I found a little ice cube on the injection spot before injecting meant no pain at all !!! I have since abandon the ice because it doesn't hurt.

The other thing I did was glue the safety down so you are not trying to push so hard on your soft cock. I know that this a safety thing, but really it make a world of difference when handling it, but you must be careful not to accidently trigger it.....

Again this site is for us to tell our experiences, I am not a doctor but am so happy with this recent change in attitude about injecting I wanted to pass it along.

Yes I miss spontaneity but a couple hour boner has its advantages. when this starts to fail I will go bionic as that fear has also been lifted by FT.

Best of luck....you can do it if I can.

Ty for sharing ur experince with me, yea for we as well I heard autoinject from here
And tried with doctor and also myself several times. But real fear I think I just got 'priapism' I guess, my dick standed up for like 4-5 hours and they picked blood from of it to calm him down, Nevertheless I stopped using it but I guess I have no choice or its the best option so far. By the way I will try to learn or overcome my fear about it, Thanks a lot for encouraging me by sharing your experience about it. It really helps really it does

Thanks for everyone who try to answer or post this topic hope we all be good someday,

Best regards,

bobsteel

Postby bobsteel » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:05 am

I also needed to make some modifications to my auto injector. I also used small needles so felt nothing. If there is a will there is a way.
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:28 am

If you had super long erection, they'll modify the dosage and you'll be fine...
You have the chance to have access to trimix and custom medication that we don't have in Europe
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”