Implant Video

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Implant Video

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Guys,
Catch our first of several member generated videos in the "Treatments" section, under "Implants". This member did a fantastic job describing his implant, he demos on how to use it, and he's full of interesting facts. If anyone else is willing to make a video on any ED topic at all, we would be glad to post them. They can even be more implant videos. I would love to have a whole library of them! Remember, the purpose of these videos is to help the new guys understand the benefits and techniques of any given treatment. Remember how scared, confused, lost you felt? These videos are the perfect way to allay men's fears about ED treatments. We can never have too much information.

We just received an injection video this week. It will be up soon.
Thanks so much guys, for all your support.
Paul

clearwatercowboy

Re: Implant Video

Postby clearwatercowboy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:50 pm

To whoever made the implant video...thanks, that took courage and it was very helpful for me, as it appears I will be headed to that surgical procedure before too long. So sorry that your first two implants failed. That is a huge concern to me, as going through the surgeries multiple times is not real appealing either.

Thanks for the video !
Dallas

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Thanks for the video indeed! That took a lot of guts.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

BigMike

Postby BigMike » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

It got removed. It should be hosted on metacafe or another more lucrative video hosting site.

clearwatercowboy

Postby clearwatercowboy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Yeah, I noticed that the video got pulled.........not sure how that happened, and it is a shame, as it is very well done, and also very informative.

Hopefully we can get another posted sometime.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:57 pm

the web designers are in conversation with youtube. Even thought the video did not infringe on any rules, someone may have complained. anyway, they are talking. At the very least, the video will be hosted on the web server. We were hoping for youtube hosting because it is free and the video would be more easily found.
We have an injection video coming soon too. it was edited and will be up as soon as they can get it done.

I looked at Metacafe. Not sure what that site is all about, but will send it to the designers. any other ideas are gratefully accepted!
Thanks for your support guys.
Anyone who would like to help add to our video library, please let me know. We can never have too many videos. We need pumping, cock rings, shaving and any aspect of ED you can think of.
Thanks again
Paul

Return to “General Discussion”