I Stopped Taking T Cream for 2 Days.. Is this OK?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kinggg

I Stopped Taking T Cream for 2 Days.. Is this OK?

Postby kinggg » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 pm

HI guys.. I got low T which is registered at 280. I started T cream last week for the 1st time in my life. I took it for 4 - 5 days straight. Then I stopped taking it for 2 days then started again after that. Will the med stop working? Am I in danger?

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: I Stopped Taking T Cream for 2 Days.. Is this OK?

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:43 am

no, you are not in danger. The return of sexual function, libido, etc, can take up to 9-12 months. Also, topicals often do not alleviate symptoms as well as injection or pellets. There is a book you should read if you are going to be on Testosterone. Please be an educated patient. it is your body. Become an expert.
https://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-Guide-Second-Nelson-Vergel/dp/0966223128

Paul

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:15 am

Or you can go to Nelson's site: excelmale.com

Lots of great information as well as a forum.

There is quite a bit of overlap with them and franktalk.org, however theor focus is more on the hormone side of male sexual health.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 pm

Frank Talk Admin wrote:no, you are not in danger. The return of sexual function, libido, etc, can take up to 9-12 months. Also, topicals often do not alleviate symptoms as well as injection or pellets. There is a book you should read if you are going to be on Testosterone. Please be an educated patient. it is your body. Become an expert.
https://www.amazon.com/Testosterone-Guide-Second-Nelson-Vergel/dp/0966223128

Paul

Hey Paul.. 9 - 12 months? Are you serious??? But that long period of time makes no sense. Are you sure about this?

Return to “General Discussion”