Weird Effect From T Cream Prescription

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kinggg

Weird Effect From T Cream Prescription

Postby kinggg » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:10 am

Hi guys,

I was prescribed T cream for my low libido and low T count every day to be rubbed on my shoulder. For the first 4 days I noticed slightly improved morning libido, but also my heart pounding. Because of this I stopped taking it. That was 3 days ago. I started taking it again yesterday and today. Even though I dont feel a pounding heart, I havent felt any improvement in libido. My uro will be contacting me soon about this.

How do you interpret this? Is this normal? Should I have continued taking the cream despite the pounding heart?

kidagain73

Re: Weird Effect From T Cream Prescription

Postby kidagain73 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Only thing that I find works for me is TRT injections or Testopel time release pellets. Injection therapy much cheaper.

kinggg

Re: Weird Effect From T Cream Prescription

Postby kinggg » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:09 pm

kidagain73 wrote:Only thing that I find works for me is TRT injections or Testopel time release pellets. Injection therapy much cheaper.

The problem with short term injections is you need to keep injecting like a heroin addict. And long term injections are crazy expensive on the order of $thousands.

But testopel sounds interesting. Never heard of that before. How long did you apply that before noticing improvement to libido?

Return to “General Discussion”