Saw this on the news last night. "The Rocket" sonic therapy device

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jonjonbear

Saw this on the news last night. "The Rocket" sonic therapy device

Postby jonjonbear » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:47 pm

So on the news last night they had this guy talking about the soundwave therapy for ED. This wand like thing that uses sound waves to break down plaque and promote new vein growth. I know here in Austin Texas there are several clinics that do it for huge amounts of money. Check this out:

www.getmyrocket.com

A home use version. Supposed to be released in January and if you get it now, at a discount. Anyone have any experience with this form of treatment? I asked my urologist and he told me yes it works and they are going to start doing it. He said that only special machines actually work (probably trying to steer me away from this and to his 2000 treatment. Anyway I saw this and wanted to share it and see what everyone knew about this. It looks interesting but is it hogwash..

Cheers guys,

John in Bastrop, Texas

dtwarren1942

Re: Saw this on the news last night. "The Rocket" sonic therapy device

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:54 pm

From what I have read, ED is a result of poor blood flow into or retention of blood within the penile chambers and it has little to do with the arteries in the penis
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Flavio

Re: Saw this on the news last night. "The Rocket" sonic therapy device

Postby Flavio » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:15 pm

I've heard mixed reviews about soundwave therapy but I'd love to try it. My penis bends a bit to the left, I have no idea if it's PD or plaque but maybe this could help.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”