Praise of urologists

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Praise of urologists

Postby Flavio » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:26 pm

I've told you my story several times before, I suffered from psychogenic ED (coital anxiety) for many years and I barely had any sex in my 20s. I didn't even know this was a medical problem, I simply thought I wasn't good enough in bed and there was nothing I could do about it.

A visit to my urologist changed all that and today I enjoy a normal sex life.

I can't stress this enough: self-medication is always a risk, seeking professional help is the very first step to take if you suffer from ED. Even if your case is purely psychological, a doctor (urologist) will be able to help you.

I have great respect for all doctors but there are two or three famous urologists that I would like to single out: Dr Arnold Melman, his research on gene therapy for the treatment of ED is fascinating; Dr Tom F. Lue, who's written extensively on the subject of sexual dysfunction; and Rena Malik, who created a great YouTube channel on the subject of urology and is the only woman in the world that I can talk to about ED.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”