Venous Leak Surgery- Dr. Hsu Patient Story

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
donny3

Re: Venous Leak Surgery- Dr. Hsu Patient Story

Postby donny3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:56 pm

A person in the thread named ringo mentioned... it doesn't work and he had the surgery. My reply to him is... ringo... are you the person who had the surgery but did not follow Hsu's instructions after surgery? I spoke to Hsu a few times not long ago and told him about certain patients who said they were not satisfied with his surgery on a forum and when i gave him some of the details you said and others who were not satisfied, he told me it was because that patient didn't follow proper postop care. Such as you are not suppose to do this and that like for the first two weeks after surgery. Are you that person? If not, i apologize.

I will mention another thing. Someone who had hsu surgery and was not satisfied with it... hsu told me one patient actually had two surgeries prior to visiting hsu. Hsu told me that patient asked Hsu to please take him as a patient and Hsu was hesistant because his success rate for ppl who had surgery somewhere else before going to him... would drop to like thirty or forty percent success rate. So that person should not blame Hsu because Hsu didn't even want to take him as a patient and told him the success rate for him wouldn't be that high because he had surgery prior to Hsu. Will that person please confirm this is true? Hsu success rate even back then he told me was in the 90 percent rate. The only reason why many others who had the surgery and probably don't post about it on the forums is because they solved the issue and don't want to look or deal with it anymore. Back when i had the surgery ten years ago, i recall... i spoke to many others asking questions about hsu's surgery. I probably answered like ten plus patients at least who asked about it. Im not sure how many of them did go and do the surgery though afterwards though. Because after that, i didn't visit these forums for years. By these forums i meant like thundersplace, pegym etc... and then i found this forum when i typed in hsu's name to see what ppl said about him.

Those who had the surgery with hsu, you need to mention all the details of it. Such as was it your first time doing a surgery like this? Did you follow what hsu said post operation? The thing is two ppl who spoke negative about hsu... didn't explain this.

donny3

Postby donny3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:34 am

I sent you a message back.

donny3

Postby donny3 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:05 pm

Had a few others that I spoke to on this as well but not from the forum.

Seems to me lof of people don't even get a doppler test done first.. and then assume its this condition. I always say the first you should do is dopper ultrasound in your own country... then if you have it... then maybe contact Hsu and ask him questions if you have.

Are there any other surgeons even doing this procedure now besides Hsu? I know back then when I did it... it was only him... but I was told there was a surgeon is Europe who did it as well but the person who told me about that surgeon said his success rates were very low... like thirty percent or something like that... so he went to see Hsu... then told me about Hsu.

Membrillo

Postby Membrillo » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:52 am

mother of god. Your history remembers mine a lot.
What you had is a roture of the tunica albuginea, the same i had.
The pop sound and the inmediate deflation of the erect penis is what happen right after it.
I had the same issue, hard flaccid. you touch the dorsum of the penis and it wasn't soft any more. Told this to a lot of doctors and they didn't know what i was talking about. They told me to take vitamin E like you...
Same thing when trying to masturbate standing, it's imposible. If you masturbate sitting in a chair and then you get up, you loose the erection.
I finally went for the implant. But it's impresive that most doctors urologyst don't know anything about this and keep telling patients that all is psychological.

donny3

Postby donny3 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:11 pm

Membrillo wrote:mother of god. Your history remembers mine a lot.
What you had is a roture of the tunica albuginea, the same i had.
The pop sound and the inmediate deflation of the erect penis is what happen right after it.
I had the same issue, hard flaccid. you touch the dorsum of the penis and it wasn't soft any more. Told this to a lot of doctors and they didn't know what i was talking about. They told me to take vitamin E like you...
Same thing when trying to masturbate standing, it's imposible. If you masturbate sitting in a chair and then you get up, you loose the erection.
I finally went for the implant. But it's impresive that most doctors urologyst don't know anything about this and keep telling patients that all is psychological.

Can you give me your history/story to this?

Yes I remember when I met Hsu, he mentioned the tunica albuginea quite a bit. I also think he used the words roture of the tunica albuginea as well.

Can you tell me exactly how this happened to you? Were you jelqing incorrectly? Masturbating when you did this? Yea like I said, I think there was a popping sound... im not for sure on this... but i recall a sound or sensation, then immediate deflation of my erect penis.

Yea one urologist told me to take vitamin E with no success.

Yea masturbating standing was impossible. When you were masturbating when sitting on a chair, did you need to squeeze your legs towards your testicles? I needed to do that. For example if i was sitting on a chair but my legs were spread apart, I could not achieve an erection masturbating. I needed my inner thighs to be pushed towards my testicles to keep the erection. Did you have the same exact issue?

Did you get the doppler ultrasound test done that confirmed you had venous leak? You said you got implant... is it going good? Back then i never considered implant.

Wow this is amazing. I think we both injured it exactly the same way since you mentioned lot of the same symptoms as mine.

donny3

Postby donny3 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Hey Membrillo, can you give your story on this? How long was this ago and everything? I assume you went to tons of urologists first right?

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Then, are you healed? Can you maintain the erection?
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:30 pm

How are you now
?

Pumpingvictum

Postby Pumpingvictum » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:54 am

donny3 wrote:A person in the thread named ringo mentioned... it doesn't work and he had the surgery. My reply to him is... ringo... are you the person who had the surgery but did not follow Hsu's instructions after surgery? I spoke to Hsu a few times not long ago and told him about certain patients who said they were not satisfied with his surgery on a forum and when i gave him some of the details you said and others who were not satisfied, he told me it was because that patient didn't follow proper postop care. Such as you are not suppose to do this and that like for the first two weeks after surgery. Are you that person? If not, i apologize.

I will mention another thing. Someone who had hsu surgery and was not satisfied with it... hsu told me one patient actually had two surgeries prior to visiting hsu. Hsu told me that patient asked Hsu to please take him as a patient and Hsu was hesistant because his success rate for ppl who had surgery somewhere else before going to him... would drop to like thirty or forty percent success rate. So that person should not blame Hsu because Hsu didn't even want to take him as a patient and told him the success rate for him wouldn't be that high because he had surgery prior to Hsu. Will that person please confirm this is true? Hsu success rate even back then he told me was in the 90 percent rate. The only reason why many others who had the surgery and probably don't post about it on the forums is because they solved the issue and don't want to look or deal with it anymore. Back when i had the surgery ten years ago, i recall... i spoke to many others asking questions about hsu's surgery. I probably answered like ten plus patients at least who asked about it. Im not sure how many of them did go and do the surgery though afterwards though. Because after that, i didn't visit these forums for years. By these forums i meant like thundersplace, pegym etc... and then i found this forum when i typed in hsu's name to see what ppl said about him.

Those who had the surgery with hsu, you need to mention all the details of it. Such as was it your first time doing a surgery like this? Did you follow what hsu said post operation? The thing is two ppl who spoke negative about hsu... didn't explain this.

Can you give me doctor Hsu connect i think i have this problem due to homemade penis pump Injury?
I damaged my peins 2012 by enlargment exersise by home made penis pump. 2 penile doppler with normal result and 1 cavernosography with normal result.

Return to “General Discussion”