Update and New Strategy

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Ratt19

Update and New Strategy

Postby Ratt19 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Hi all,

I came to the boards a few months ago in a panic. I had been diagnosed with Diabetes related ED. My urologist wanted to start me on injections. I wasn't so afraid of the injections as I was crushed by the fact that I didn't feel normal. I hit a serious depression patch.

My doctor ran blood work and found that my average testosterone score was about 250, with a low draw of 219. He feels like there is a fair chance that when I normalize my testosterone levels and add a ED drug that I may achieve normal erections. We have to wait and see. But there is another problem.

My urologist thinks that there is a mental component that may be at play. He wanted me to explore this with my therapist, and I did. After a few weeks, my entire moral and base view of sex has changed. I have always equated sex with love. If you wanted sex, you had to be in love. This had no religious meaning and wasn't a view that was taught to me. I just adopted this view on my own. So what has happened is that every relationship that I was in was devoid of love. And as a result, I had ED with every woman that I was with.

So fast forward to my age now, and I have changed my view on love and sex. While it's special to have both, they don't have to co-exist to be moral in my new view. So imagine having this value for 40+ years and suddenly I realize that I can have sex without the love component. Now, all I want to do is fire up Tinder and go have sex. But wait, I have ED. What we don't know is how much is mental and how much is physical. I need a partner to test this.

There was a post by a member here saying that he had placed an add and that he had an implant and invited women to try and help him test it. He got support and partners.
My situation is along those lines. I have ED and we don't know the extent of the mental issues. It could very well be that the first time that I am with a partner that I have acceptable or full erections. We just don't know.

What I am trying to figure out is how to go about finding partners to test this. I don't want to cross board rules here, but has anyone had to deal with this? My strategy is to be honest and explain my ED issue and find someone that wants to play around. Otherwise, I have no idea how I can test this. And before you say it, hookers aren't going to help.

I know, weird post.

Return to “General Discussion”