Need some clinics near or in Buffalo/Cleveland/New York/Chicago that do Penile MRI and Doppler Ultrasound

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
BlackMamba

Need some clinics near or in Buffalo/Cleveland/New York/Chicago that do Penile MRI and Doppler Ultrasound

Postby BlackMamba » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Hi, I am a 29 year old who has been suffering from ED for 1 year. My once deadly and vicious black Mamba is now but a shadow of its glorous past, a twinky basically. Pills work, but i know they are eventually doomed for failure. I currently live in Toronto, Canada and due to the nature of the health system here, I have only managed to get an initial Urologist appointment and a simple ultrasound yet. Before going on the implant route, i want to make sure that my case is hopeless, so would like to do a Penile MRI and Doppler Ultrasound to detect any abnormalities that might be corrected. My ultrasound and bloodwork have come out clean, but the ultrasound was done on a flaccid Penis, so i think it was pretty useless.
I cannot wait any longer, by the time i manage to get a doppler and mri here i will probably be 35 :lol:, so I am looking at clinics in the US.
If you guys you help me with a list of clinics near Toronto (basically in cities like Buffalo/Cleveland/DetroitChicago/New york) that do both Penile MRI and doppler, i would be thankful. Normally i wouldn't ask for any info that can be easily researched on the net, but i have tried my best. While i did succeed in finding clinics that do Doppler, i haven't seen MRI mentioned anywhere, and I have read that MRI can be very useful in detecting any fractures/abnormalities that ultrasound cannot see.

Return to “General Discussion”