Cut or Uncut

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Geronimo

Cut or Uncut

Postby Geronimo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:56 am

are you cut or uncut, which would you like to be, i'm uncut and love my foreskin.
Last edited by Geronimo on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

David_R

Re: Cut or Uncut

Postby David_R » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:39 am

Most Americans are cut, not because of religious reasons but because of a custom that started with promotions by Dr. Spock back in the 1940s. Little by little this is dying out as we realize that just like Europeans, Canadians, and Australians already know, the foreskin is not a birth defect that must be corrected. God/nature put a foreskin on the penis for a reason. (And I hope this subject does not get out of hand and detract from ED, because some/many guys have very strong feelings on the subject because of their own penises. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.) :?

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:31 am

When I was born my dad stood up to the doctor and would not allow me to be circumcised. I started puberty right around my 11th birthday and really loved the feel of my penis when I masturbated. My dad died young and another doctor pressured my mom into having me cut. I always felt I was robbed and I started to think my penis was flawed.

At age 12 I started having gym class where we took communal showers. I saw then that nearly all the boys were like me, but I still missed that feeling of my foreskin. As an adult I talked to a doc about foreskin restoration surgery, but it was cost prohibitive. Then I did DIY foreskin restoration for several month, but it was very awkward because I was a nude model for art classes at several colleges and was frequently at the gym. I finally gave it up.

After I had a Prostatectomy my penis retracted and it looked and felt like I had a full foreskin again. That went away again after my implant lengthened my shaft. I still miss that little bit of skin, but I am no longer focused on it.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:03 am

I have never given it any thought. I was born in 1943, a time when circumcision was almost universally practiced in the US. I don't remember my folks discussing it with me, but to be fair my language skills were pretty limited at the time. In any case, you can't miss what you never had, and growing up I don't remember ever seeing anybody with a foreskin until the Army, and even then they were a rarity.

When my son was born I don't recall any conversation with the pediatrician about circumcision - it was standard practice at the hospital, and I had no objection. My son married a Jewish woman and so both of his sons are circumcised - I was even present when the mohel did the procedure at their bris.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 am

Back on the old land practically no one is cut except for rare medical reasons... and African immigrants.
So yeah, uncut and have never seen anyone cut IRL.
Can't complain about it, even tho i do find smaller or no foreskin looks aesthetically better. But then again, when you are erect it doesn't matter anymore. *shrug*
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:53 am

Request to foreskin pulled back.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:46 pm

I was cut and prior to implanting I had taken 7 yr to restore some faux foreskin, covering the glans when flaccid. I love the look nd wish i'd never been cut. Now thou with the set length i'm back to being uncut all the time.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Jaybo1

Postby Jaybo1 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:32 am

One of my regrets in life is having my son cut, for no other reason than I was.
Married, 57 years old, 10 years of ED, 240lbs Doing Keto Tried PGE-1 - poor results + mucho pain. Trimix at 12-1-10 (PAP/PHE/PGE) but had pain at 40 units I've recently tried bimix mediocre results, but no pain.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 am

Don't beat yourself up, brother. There was/is a lot of misinformation out there.

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 am

I think every man should be left the choice weather he wants to get it cut or not.
Tbh, religious reasons aside, today this is not different than any other body mod such as a tattoo, piercing or other. It's kinda crazy when you think parents had and still have the right to decide that for their kids.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”