Retrograde ejaculation

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
ImplantMan

Retrograde ejaculation

Postby ImplantMan » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:18 am

Ever since my implant my dick just dribbles about 1/2 tsp of cum, turns out for some reason my cum doesn’t all come out most of it goes into my bladder, does anyone know what causes such a thing? Before my implant I was able to pull out and I could shoot my wife in the face, which she loved, not married no more so I’m having lots more sex and I miss being able to unload about 3-4 tablespoons through the air onto an unsuspecting girl or guys face and chest or the back of their head or down their throat

Lester33

Re: Retrograde ejaculation

Postby Lester33 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:10 am

Mine is from having TURP surgery and they told me going in of possible side effect. I occasionally will have a small amount my implant didn’t change anything.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:36 pm

At one point my Dr gave me a script for a drug called Darifenacin to reduce frequent trips to the bathroom at night. He thought my 2-3 trips per night was excessive. Doesn't bother me, never has. The drug has nasty side effects he didn't warn me about. One is retrograde ejaculation, and often prevents orgasm. That first orgasm on the drug was bizarre and felt really strange, almost painful. My next attempts to cum both fucking and masturbating, were failures. I did some research and these side effects are common. Quit taking that stuff, I'd rather get up and pee 3 times at night than that! Are you on a drug like this? Just a thought.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

ImplantMan

Postby ImplantMan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:54 am

Lester33 what is TURP

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:39 am

Trans urethral resection prostrate / a surgery done to release the prostrate explained to me like slicing an apple. It has been a success for me as I used to have urgency upon standing or getting out of a vehicle. Going on five years now.

Lester
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

ImplantMan

Postby ImplantMan » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Glad it worked for you

Return to “General Discussion”