Had An Implant %-6 Years Ago

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
soonerforever

Had An Implant %-6 Years Ago

Postby soonerforever » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:15 pm

Must have a slow leak in it and the bulb has become kind of hard to squeeze (AMS-700 I believe)...anyway over time it has become less than satisfactory which brings me to my question(s).
I plan on having a panniculectomy or monsplasty (I had weight loss surgery about 20 years ago and lost a significant amount of weight) anyway I have a FUPA- fat under the pubic area---it is causing problems other than taking away length but getting to my question....have any of you had a priapus shot and do you feel it was worth the money....the surgeon doing my procedure offers this shot and I was looking for input from people that may have had it....Thanks in advance.
AMS 700 LGX
Implanted 11/25/13
Dr. Lipschultz
55 y/o
ED 20 years/Peyronies/Leaky valve

vedmedyk

Re: Had An Implant %-6 Years Ago

Postby vedmedyk » Sun May 24, 2020 11:20 pm

To Get Rid of Pubic Fat in Your Groin Without Spending a Fortune or Risking Your Health, you have to: gradually minimize calorie intake, exercise regularly and stay consistent. Here's a full workout and diet plan to lose FUPA: https://shinyhealthyyou.com/how-to-lose-fat-in-pubic-area-fupa/ . Hope it helps.

Charlie2019

Re: Had An Implant %-6 Years Ago

Postby Charlie2019 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:39 am

vedmedyk wrote:To Get Rid of Pubic Fat in Your Groin Without Spending a Fortune or Risking Your Health, you have to: gradually minimize calorie intake, exercise regularly and stay consistent. Here's a full workout and diet plan to lose FUPA: https://shinyhealthyyou.com/how-to-lose-fat-in-pubic-area-fupa/ . Hope it helps.

Maybe not. Over time skin loses it's elasticity and nothing you do (except surgery) will remove it.
53 years old. 3 botched circumcisions starting at 3 years old. 2 botched reconstructive attempts, finally got the AMS LGX on Dec 14, 2017 in London Ontario by Dr. Gerry Brock. Great Dr. Love my implant

Return to “General Discussion”