Bare Balls, Trimmed, or "Full bush"

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Geronimo

Re: Bare Balls, Trimmed, or "Full bush"

Postby Geronimo » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:23 am

Hi, i shave crack , sack and stack if you know what i mean.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

MikeAN

Postby MikeAN » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 am

I had my balls and shaft lasered about 15 years ago, along with my stomach and chest. Some hair has grown back but it is easily cleaned up with a razor. It took about six sessions to be effective and it was not a pain free process. The best part of getting lasered was my laser technician; she was an absolutely stunning woman. It made the pain bearable lol!
1950. Implanted November 1st 2017 by Dr Andrew Kramer with Titian 22cm + 2cm RTE. Pump relocated and replace with Classic pump Jan. 24th, 2018. Pump failure 12/18, Replaced 2/13/19 by Dr Kramer. Revision by Dr Clavell, Feb 28, 2024.

lmspca

Postby lmspca » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:36 pm

I have been shaving my balls for years now, don't have much hair down there anyways, so it's real easy for me. Never get cut. I keep the other area nice and trimmed, don't like shaving, I use a wahl beard trimmer, works awesome.

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:05 pm

My GF has 3 daughters and her and 3 girls shave bald. She says almost all young boys and girls shave bald today. I was trimmed before her and wife bald. Now shave bald in the shower daily as GF wants it that way. She loves oral both ways and I love her ball licking and dick sucking that she would not do if I wasn't bald. Will do whatever it takes to keep her happy and love her bald pussy.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

Return to “General Discussion”