erection is gone

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
guy123

erection is gone

Postby guy123 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:09 pm

Hi everyone,

last 2 days tried having sex with what usually works rubber ring. I tried all the medicine and usaually the ring works enoungh to pentrate but last 2 days not working at all. I'm kind of down and angry about the situation . I have appointment with Dr. Eid Monday . I needed to vent a little bit because Iv'e been arguring with the wife over pratically everthing.

Thank Guy

Lost Sheep

Re: erection is gone

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:57 pm

guy123 wrote:Hi everyone,

last 2 days tried having sex with what usually works rubber ring. I tried all the medicine and usaually the ring works enoungh to pentrate but last 2 days not working at all. I'm kind of down and angry about the situation . I have appointment with Dr. Eid Monday . I needed to vent a little bit because Iv'e been arguring with the wife over pratically everthing.

Thank Guy

Let me emphasize the importance of keeping up good relations with your wife. Even to the point of seeking marriage counselling.

When you finally do get satisfactory erections, the sex will be better, but even good sex cannot cure underlying conflicts. E.D. often aggravates dormant conflicts into arguments (as I infer you may be having). Good sex can cover them up (but not CURE or resolve those conflicts).

A healthy relationship with your wife will be a blessing worth every penny of expense and every pain of effort. Restoration of your erectile abilities will bring changes to your relationship; mostly for the better, but some will be challenging.

You REALLY WANT your wife to be completely on board with any treatment you get. You are a team, and like two draft horses yoked together, being focused on the same things (which requires that she know what you are thinking/feeling as well as requiring that YOU know what SHE is thinking/feeling) is essential.

Find out what is bugging her (and what is bugging you, too). Deal with them and each other out in the open.

Having successfully avoided marriage for 70 years, I now feel qualified to give advice to anyone on any aspect of the institution. :D
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

guy123

Postby guy123 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Thanks for advice , but its me who is unhappy because of my problem usually we are a great team 23 years married. i need to feel like a man again this implant will help just want to to be able to satisfy her and that will make me happy.

thanks

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:06 pm

guy123 wrote:Thanks for advice , but its me who is unhappy because of my problem usually we are a great team 23 years married. i need to feel like a man again this implant will help just want to to be able to satisfy her and that will make me happy.

thanks

If you are unhappy, that will inevitably spill over onto her. Cherish her. I am happy for you having such a treasure of a wife, as I am sure she is happy for having a caring husband willing to go the extra mile (or, in this case, the extra 23 cm or whatever you get from Dr. Eid :D ) for her satisfaction.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:46 am

I agree with Lost Sheep, I have 199% ed and nothing has helped, not pills ved or shots. I have wanted to get an implant for a year but my wife was worried about it. I now have her on board and am getting my surgery on Sept. 5. Good luck with yours.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Return to “General Discussion”