Chinese meds?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Chinese meds?

Postby Flavio » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:00 am

What's your opinion on Chinese meds? Have you ever used Chinese online stores? Any online pharmacy from China that you'd like to recommend?

I know that China is a high risk country when it comes to counterfaction and I don't dispute that but there is also A LOT of anti Asia propaganda in western media. Don't believe everything you hear and read.

I have used oral phentolamine mesylate which I ordered from a Chinese lab and I was extremely happy with the results.

And I recently discovered Openchinacart.com, with an impressive range of ED meds and it looks perfectly legitimate.

I believe the only reason why phentolamine and apomorphine are not available in the west is simply because of dishonest marketing or even corruption. We all know how big pharma companies operate.

These drugs work, there are studies that show their efficacy and ED patients should have access to them. Thank God for the internet!
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Robert66

Re: Chinese meds?

Postby Robert66 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Problem is ++++++++is it real
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “General Discussion”