Is Low T Causing You Not to Turn Women On?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
kinggg

Is Low T Causing You Not to Turn Women On?

Postby kinggg » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Do any of you guys who are presently experiencing low T having a difficult time sexually turning on a woman? For example, I've had low T before but not as low as I do now. Nonetheless in the past, I was able to kiss a woman passionately enough to get her turned on. But now I cant. its like I've lost that magic touch. Am I alone in this? Is this happening to any of you cuz of your low T?

kinggg

Re: Is Low T Causing You Not to Turn Women On?

Postby kinggg » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:16 pm

bump

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:56 pm

kinggg wrote:Do any of you guys who are presently experiencing low T having a difficult time sexually turning on a woman? For example, I've had low T before but not as low as I do now. Nonetheless in the past, I was able to kiss a woman passionately enough to get her turned on. But now I cant. its like I've lost that magic touch. Am I alone in this? Is this happening to any of you cuz of your low T?

Definitely... I don't turn women on. But I attribute it to my being gay. ;)

kinggg

Postby kinggg » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:45 pm

CTR5000 wrote:
kinggg wrote:Do any of you guys who are presently experiencing low T having a difficult time sexually turning on a woman? For example, I've had low T before but not as low as I do now. Nonetheless in the past, I was able to kiss a woman passionately enough to get her turned on. But now I cant. its like I've lost that magic touch. Am I alone in this? Is this happening to any of you cuz of your low T?

Definitely... I don't turn women on. But I attribute it to my being gay. ;)

Dude.. stop trolling. We dont tolerate that perversion here. Foh

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:22 am

I don't turn women on either. I attribute it to being old.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:23 am

[/quote]

Definitely... I don't turn women on. But I attribute it to my being gay. ;)[/quote]

Dude.. stop trolling. We dont tolerate that perversion here. Foh[/quote]

"Perversion"? Sir how long have you been on this forum? We have a lot of gay participation here and comments like yours have never been made before in my experience here. Modify your outlook or get lost "dude".
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 am

DaveKell wrote:

Definitely... I don't turn women on. But I attribute it to my being gay. ;)[/quote]

Dude.. stop trolling. We dont tolerate that perversion here. Foh[/quote]

"Perversion"? Sir how long have you been on this forum? We have a lot of gay participation here and comments like yours have never been made before in my experience here. Modify your outlook or get lost "dude".[/quote]

+1
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:53 pm

:::: Deleted ::::
Last edited by CTR5000 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm

Kinggg
I'm going to ask you to apologize for your remarks. This board has been nothing but kind, compassionate, accepting, and loving in the 10 years since I started it. I won't let you change that now. Men are welcome here no matter what their sexual orientation is.
If you are unable to deal with that, I would ask you just quietly stop posting or delete your account
Paul

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:47 am

Admin where is the option to delete accounts? I'm not seeing it.

Return to “General Discussion”