BP Measurement.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Lost Sheep

Re: BP Measurement.

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Hunchback wrote:I get your point, haven't thought about it that way.
I actually measure it from underneath, from the tip of the glands to where the shaft ends and the scrotum begins.
Not very precise either, since mine is curved and a simple "ruler" measurement can't give the actual length.

A tailor's cloth measuring tape can follow a curve if the erected penis cannot be pressed straight enough to allow measurement. Just don't follow the curve over the head of the glans. That would give an extra half-inch or more. Measure the way the judge in a fishing contest does or the tool they use for measuring your foot in a shoe store.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Wed May 29, 2019 10:03 am

Hi I have upward curve when erect, find it almost imposible to measure, along the top is the shortest, but can't use ruler, under is the longer but no bone to give you constant readings, so if you have bend or curve and found a good way to measure lets us know.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed May 29, 2019 12:29 pm

Hunchback wrote:I get your point, haven't thought about it that way.
I actually measure it from underneath, from the tip of the glands to where the shaft ends and the scrotum begins.
Not very precise either, since mine is curved and a simple "ruler" measurement can't give the actual length.

So, when one of the members says I am looking for someone who was 6" flaccid and had an implant, how much length did you get? You meet their requested length and get talking about this and that and the other person gets either excited for surgery or terrified BUT the measurements are not correct. This is why they measure this way. Consistency… Also, I am pretty sure the way you are talking about measuring, is longer than the accepted way to do it. It's not just FrankTalk members that measure that way, it's the entire medical community. :)

Larry

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:11 pm

Measuring bone pressed is important if you are practicing penis enlargement exercises. Consistent measuring technique is important when calculating gains in length.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “General Discussion”