Is My Testosterone Test Result Too Low?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Stenlie_

Re: Is My Testosterone Test Result Too Low?

Postby Stenlie_ » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:02 pm

Medical reports call it HCG

Simbarn

Re: Is My Testosterone Test Result Too Low?

Postby Simbarn » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:56 pm

Stenlie_ wrote:Hello, I wonder why no one is discussing the use of Choriomon 5000 iu shoots? It is used to naturally stimulate testosterone in the body.

HCG rarely works as well on its own as compared to testosterone administration. It can be used alongside exo T to keep the testes running and maintain their size and increase ejaculate. It can however have some side effects in some men, such as slight nipple sensitivity or enlargement and other estrogen like effects. If taken in a low dose just to maintain testicle size this is usually not a problem.
It is quite similar to LH in the male body and has some FSH like action, but not as good as genuine FSH produced by the body.

For some men the lack of these gonadotropins (LH & FSH) can cause sexual difficulties when testosterone therapy is undertaken. These two hormones are the drivers of sexual function, they facilitate not only T production but also sperm production and also enhance sexual drive in the groin itself. It is very naive to think that sexual function can work properly when they are absent.
Androxal, if it had been approved, could have been used alongside T therapy to stimulate natural production of LH and FSH, so as to keep some of these hormones working in the body, which would help improve sexual function for many men on TRT. Sexual sensation in the scrotum can also decline from TRT. hCG or Ovidrel can fix these issues if used correctly with T for some men.
Age 57, ED issues for 15-20 years. Testosterone replacement with Enanthate and Ovidrel. Currently using generic Tadalafil 2.5mgs and Resveratrol daily.

Return to “General Discussion”