2months and a revision already

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
disapointed2

2months and a revision already

Postby disapointed2 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Well if it were not for bad luck.......Had an implant March 29 2019. I was amazed at how the surgery went and how the healing went. I had no problems. 4 weeks latter cleared to pump. I pumped and pumped and never had any luck. All I got was 2 and a half inches. Went back to the surgeon and asked what the heck was going on. Am I stuck with this length? I was told I had peyronies and a lot of scaring. Yep thats it.
Now I am pissed. Can,t make it any more clear. I left his office and called Dr Kramers office and am trying to get an appointment. In the mean time I say another surgeon and seen him today. I explained the problem and he said he can do an R&R. I have an ams700cxr which is undersized. UNDERSIZED! He said that he could use a Titan and he prefered to use that but he also uses ams. At this point I still want to see Dr. Kramer. I will wait for the appointment for him sometime in August.
The doctor that did the surgery was supposed to be one of the best! Now I have to wait to have another surgery all over again. I hope that I have better results from the next attempt. I just wanted to get this out there to let every one know sometimes things don,t work out the way we want them too.
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

Bumble

Re: 2months and a revision already

Postby Bumble » Thu May 16, 2019 8:36 am

disapointed2 wrote:Well if it were not for bad luck.......Had an implant March 29 2019. I was amazed at how the surgery went and how the healing went. I had no problems. 4 weeks latter cleared to pump. I pumped and pumped and never had any luck. All I got was 2 and a half inches. Went back to the surgeon and asked what the heck was going on. Am I stuck with this length? I was told I had peyronies and a lot of scaring. Yep thats it.
Now I am pissed. Can,t make it any more clear. I left his office and called Dr Kramers office and am trying to get an appointment. In the mean time I say another surgeon and seen him today. I explained the problem and he said he can do an R&R. I have an ams700cxr which is undersized. UNDERSIZED! He said that he could use a Titan and he prefered to use that but he also uses ams. At this point I still want to see Dr. Kramer. I will wait for the appointment for him sometime in August.
The doctor that did the surgery was supposed to be one of the best! Now I have to wait to have another surgery all over again. I hope that I have better results from the next attempt. I just wanted to get this out there to let every one know sometimes things don,t work out the way we want them too.

Disappointed2, so sorry to hear. I hope that Dr K can make things right for you.
Bumble
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Larry10625

Re: 2months and a revision already

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:45 am

disapointed2 wrote:Well if it were not for bad luck.......Had an implant March 29 2019. I was amazed at how the surgery went and how the healing went. I had no problems. 4 weeks latter cleared to pump. I pumped and pumped and never had any luck. All I got was 2 and a half inches. Went back to the surgeon and asked what the heck was going on. Am I stuck with this length? I was told I had peyronies and a lot of scaring. Yep thats it.

brother. :D

I have faith in Dr. Kramer... I am confident that he will address your issues. Keep positive

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”