disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:51 pm

disapointed2 wrote:uncomftorable today. A little swelling. Not bad. I am going to take myself off of the pain meds. Stay in bed a little more as I think I have been on my feet to much. I am only 3days post op. Have not been in a lot of pain at all. I am shocked at how well this has been doing. No real complaints. Seems as tho I have been peeing an awful lot but not is comming out. I am assuming that that is from the resivore placement. Which should resolve itself. I was told not to ice down. But I
may anyway. The only complaint I have so far? Why did I wait so long?
I had asked what the implant felt like wether it was natural or if one could tell if it was in and did not feel real. I will say the first couple of days I could tell something is in there. Today, not so much. With any surgery there is pain but this for me, was not as bad as I was worried about. Everyone has a different tolorence for pain, just keep that in mind. Attitude and knowing that it will go away has everything to do with surgery. I am lucky so far.

Keep an eye on your symptoms. Frequent urination with little results is a sign of a UTI. Does it burn when you pee? If so, get to the doctors immediately, you risk losing your implant to infection. :(

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:57 pm

disapointed2 wrote:day 5. No real pain to speak of. A little more comfy this morning. Last nite checking on the pump I found the release button and decided to leave it alone. For how much longer I can keep hands off I make no promises. Any way the exploring of the new plumbing and discovery phase is all most complete.
I can still feel the tips in the tip of my penis. Just a little bit of pressure at the end. Feels as tho being pinched enough to let me know it is there.
Bruising on the right testicle but no pain. Getting anxious to play around to see what it is like but thinking it is still too soon and don,t want to mess things up. Oh the temptation.......
Thinking about what others have done according to their stories. I am confident that I can pump up, don,t know what my doctor would say so I will err on the side of caution. He is a darned good doctor.
Put on my tightest shorts this morning which added to the comfort. Time and a little ice, time and more time. That should be the key. By the time I go back for my follow up any pain should be nill and looking forward for the activation go ahead. The pain is just enough to let you know that you have it but not enough to worry about.

LEAVE IT ALONE!!!! The doctor didn't say to wait for four weeks to screw you out of sex... Things need to settle and heal. Messing with it before the word from the doc could cause permanent problems that would NOT be covered by warranty. Don't touch it. Show restraint. Four weeks will come and go and you will be losing your implant virginity soon enough. :)

Larry

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:18 pm

the temptation is there. I know what the doctor wants. Just voicing a thought. Good advice WELL RECIEVED. i will bet that this goes thru everyones mind tho......
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:03 am

disapointed2 wrote:the temptation is there. I know what the doctor wants. Just voicing a thought. Good advice WELL RECIEVED. i will bet that this goes thru everyones mind tho......

I think you are right... I though about it too. Some members has told us that they did and I have asked them to stop posting that because it could trigger someone else to think "well, if he did then I can". Yes, some did COPD... yes some smoked and died at 90 in a car accident BUT there are others who died of COPD in their 20's because they smoked. It's your only dick and messing with it won't kill you but that's the down side. If my dick didn't work I don't want to have to deal with all the aftermath. No, I don't mean suicide but falling out of an airplane at 30,000 feet would be ok. No, seriously, it's really not all that long and then you will have the rest of your life to test drive it :)

Larry

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Thank you. I will test drive after the doc says I can. Patience is a hard virtue.

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:45 pm

day 6: Feeling good finally got back into my jeans. No problems for me today. I believe I am on my way on the healing process and no complaints. I realize how very lucky I am to do so well healing.
I have read a lot of stories about the surgeries and those who had problems. No surgery is with out pain of some sort. I was excited to learn of the implant a year ago. I did a lot of research. I decided what I wanted to be implanted and with a few sit backs along the way got it done. I thank all of you who have given me their advice and encouragement. It seems that only a select few know about their options. I am lucky. Good people on Frank Talk. I only wish I can help others and let them know there are options out there.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:38 pm

disapointed2 wrote:day 6: Feeling good finally got back into my jeans. No problems for me today. I believe I am on my way on the healing process and no complaints. I realize how very lucky I am to do so well healing.
I have read a lot of stories about the surgeries and those who had problems. No surgery is with out pain of some sort. I was excited to learn of the implant a year ago. I did a lot of research. I decided what I wanted to be implanted and with a few sit backs along the way got it done. I thank all of you who have given me their advice and encouragement. It seems that only a select few know about their options. I am lucky. Good people on Frank Talk. I only wish I can help others and let them know there are options out there.

Glad to hear that you are doing better. A few months from now you will hardly remember any of the bad stuff but you will never forget the good stuff. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:29 pm

disapointed2 wrote:Patience is a hard virtue.

Or in our case, a not hard virtue. ;)

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:12 am

Day 7: woke up early, at 3;30 a.m. Did my paperwork while on the throne. Have to be real careful sitting down. The mashed ball syndrome. Got to thinking that one week ago, 7 days ago I had gone thru the implant surgery. Today I feel great. That should be my warning to not over do it. The Pain of surgery has subsided to the point I do not notice it. Best decision I have made just for myself.
I wore jeans yesterday, at times my jeans rubbed things the wrong way. Kept folding up on the plumbing area making it sore. Loose pants day today. I just want to be comfy for today. still using the uranel just so I don,t have to clean up after myself. Good advice someone else talked about. Not much else I can say. I think the worst is over for me. I thought I would have more problems with the pain and all. I will say that the doctor that done the surgery deserves a lot of credit. It is his fault that I have done so well. lol

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:33 am

disapointed2 wrote:Day 7: woke up early, at 3;30 a.m. Did my paperwork while on the throne. Have to be real careful sitting down. The mashed ball syndrome.

Haha. For some reason that made me remember an early complaint I had when my implant was new. That being the discomfort I felt when my balls slid along a car seat getting in and out. It was a real issue I was worried about. Like all the other early issues it went away soon enough. My implant has been fully assimilated into my psyche at this point. It's like I've always had it. Now this damn extensive new rods and screws hardware in my back, that's an entirely different story. I seriously wish I had opted out of fusion surgery and learned to live with the pain from the car wreck in June of last year. At least my big law firm is beginning settlement proceedings today and within a few months I will have a settlement they said they'd probably end up featuring on their website. No amount of money is compensation for the change in my life I'm enduring though.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “General Discussion”