disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
disapointed2

Re: disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Postby disapointed2 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Day one came home this morning. Had the drain pulled and then the cathider . Spelling is off right now. pain meds. ha ha. anyway I was worried about t he pain. If I say this I am not joking but the worst of the surgery was having the cathider in, and having it taken out.
I have had no swelling, and no bruseing . Everything went extremely well. been dosing off and on today. can feel the pump and can pee without trouble. I could not be any luckier with the choice of surgeon. I am pumped up to 50 percent. Feels good. God must of knew how nervous I was he took care of that for me. I can sit stand and walk with no real pain. It is uncomfrorable at times. If anyone would ask me now if it was worth it. Get r done.
My doctor is Dr. Drogo Montaque at the cleveland clinic. Ohio. I am a happy man.
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:58 am

day 2. feeling around for the pump just to check on the position and all. Feels like a V.W. BUG. ABOUT THE SAME SIZE. I know its not. plenty of room for it tho. I have seen the pumps or at least the pictures of them. Feels a little different. I am scheduled for a follow up 4 weeks from yesterday. still inflated 50 percent. at times I think I can feel myself trying to get an errection by itself. Maybe this may add to the IPP> not sure. Has anyone experienced this?

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:25 am

uncomftorable today. A little swelling. Not bad. I am going to take myself off of the pain meds. Stay in bed a little more as I think I have been on my feet to much. I am only 3days post op. Have not been in a lot of pain at all. I am shocked at how well this has been doing. No real complaints. Seems as tho I have been peeing an awful lot but not is comming out. I am assuming that that is from the resivore placement. Which should resolve itself. I was told not to ice down. But I
may anyway. The only complaint I have so far? Why did I wait so long?
I had asked what the implant felt like wether it was natural or if one could tell if it was in and did not feel real. I will say the first couple of days I could tell something is in there. Today, not so much. With any surgery there is pain but this for me, was not as bad as I was worried about. Everyone has a different tolorence for pain, just keep that in mind. Attitude and knowing that it will go away has everything to do with surgery. I am lucky so far.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:58 am

Congratulations Dis

The doctor apparently is very skilled. It is a miracle of sorts to be able to do what you are doing now in so few days. You are touching and probing the scrotum like the doctor told you too. So far an EXCELLENT recovery!

Well wishing you the best! Sure the wife will be very pleased!

Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:03 am

day 4. post op. swelling last nite. no real pain to speak of. I stayed in bed most of the day dosing on and off. Got a shower and was ok with that.
Discovered more swelling so iced down a little. seems ok today. still no real pain other than the 2points in the tip of the penis that were there for the pull thru of the IPP. bruising is still minimal. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as having more comfort. Doing ok. Still amazed at the surgery in and of it self.
Thinking back it was a scary decision to have come this far. The worry over the pain and such. Follow up in 3 and a half weeks will tell the story.
I have taken advice for using the urinal which beats clean up of missing the pot.....something to keep in mind until I get zeroed in. lol. Some times I ask myself why did I not check this out earlier when the signs of e.d. were all there. I just did not realize how important this would be. Did not know of such things until 1 year ago I saw the doctor for injections, and then found out I was allergic to the injections. I can,t stress enough that after all the research that I have done in that 1year and talking with guys on F.T. the info is out there. Something most guys will not talk about, because we are embarrassed or our manhood will not allow us to talk about it because then we are less than we were.
Donni I talked to you in June of last year. You helped me thru the decisions and were the first I talked too. Thank you.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:33 am

disapointed2 wrote:day 2. feeling around for the pump just to check on the position and all. Feels like a V.W. BUG. ABOUT THE SAME SIZE. I know its not. plenty of room for it tho. I have seen the pumps or at least the pictures of them. Feels a little different. I am scheduled for a follow up 4 weeks from yesterday. still inflated 50 percent. at times I think I can feel myself trying to get an errection by itself. Maybe this may add to the IPP> not sure. Has anyone experienced this?

The first night I was home from the hospital I woke up with a semi (I was sent home deflated, plus I got night time erections all the time before the implant), it kind of scared me because I was told that after the implant I would NEVER have a natural erection! Yet, there it was, not full on hard, but pretty good. I started thinking, maybe I didn't get the implant for some reason :o . You have to understand, at that point I still hadn't looked for or found the pump :shock: , because I was all wrapped up yet. I did more investigating that day and that put my mind at rest, I did have the implant :) . With it all the way deflated 10 months later, I still get semis during the day and at night. I know they are real because the girth is larger with the "natural" then when I pump it up.
So happy you are doing so well and looking forward to seeing some pictures. Take care, time is your best friend!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
disapointed2 wrote:day 2. feeling around for the pump just to check on the position and all. Feels like a V.W. BUG. ABOUT THE SAME SIZE. I know its not. plenty of room for it tho. I have seen the pumps or at least the pictures of them. Feels a little different. I am scheduled for a follow up 4 weeks from yesterday. still inflated 50 percent. at times I think I can feel myself trying to get an errection by itself. Maybe this may add to the IPP> not sure. Has anyone experienced this?

The first night I was home from the hospital I woke up with a semi (I was sent home deflated, plus I got night time erections all the time before the implant), it kind of scared me because I was told that after the implant I would NEVER have a natural erection! Yet, there it was, not full on hard, but pretty good. I started thinking, maybe I didn't get the implant for some reason :o . You have to understand, at that point I still hadn't looked for or found the pump :shock: , because I was all wrapped up yet. I did more investigating that day and that put my mind at rest, I did have the implant :) . With it all the way deflated 10 months later, I still get semis during the day and at night. I know they are real because the girth is larger with the "natural" then when I pump it up.
So happy you are doing so well and looking forward to seeing some pictures. Take care, time is your best friend!
Andy

I read a study wherein around 50% of implanted men (IN THE STUDY - which used a tissue-preserving operation method) did get erections post-op. One man occasionally got a non-pumped-up erection sufficient for coital sex. Just barely, mind you, but but enough.

Theory was that the implant may be constricting venous outflow sufficient to change the E.D. dynamic. Unproven. But the publication is a legitimate peer-reviewed professional journal.

Sorry that I don't have a link available at the moment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:59 am

day 5. No real pain to speak of. A little more comfy this morning. Last nite checking on the pump I found the release button and decided to leave it alone. For how much longer I can keep hands off I make no promises. Any way the exploring of the new plumbing and discovery phase is all most complete.
I can still feel the tips in the tip of my penis. Just a little bit of pressure at the end. Feels as tho being pinched enough to let me know it is there.
Bruising on the right testicle but no pain. Getting anxious to play around to see what it is like but thinking it is still too soon and don,t want to mess things up. Oh the temptation.......
Thinking about what others have done according to their stories. I am confident that I can pump up, don,t know what my doctor would say so I will err on the side of caution. He is a darned good doctor.
Put on my tightest shorts this morning which added to the comfort. Time and a little ice, time and more time. That should be the key. By the time I go back for my follow up any pain should be nill and looking forward for the activation go ahead. The pain is just enough to let you know that you have it but not enough to worry about.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:46 pm

disapointed2 wrote:Day one came home this morning. Had the drain pulled and then the cathider . Spelling is off right now. pain meds. ha ha. anyway I was worried about t he pain. If I say this I am not joking but the worst of the surgery was having the cathider in, and having it taken out.
I have had no swelling, and no bruseing . Everything went extremely well. been dosing off and on today. can feel the pump and can pee without trouble. I could not be any luckier with the choice of surgeon. I am pumped up to 50 percent. Feels good. God must of knew how nervous I was he took care of that for me. I can sit stand and walk with no real pain. It is uncomfrorable at times. If anyone would ask me now if it was worth it. Get r done.
My doctor is Dr. Drogo Montaque at the cleveland clinic. Ohio. I am a happy man.

So... what did you get?? :D

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Yes... my dick still does the twitchy dance.. but doesn't get hard enough to penetrate. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”