disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
disapointed2

disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Postby disapointed2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Trying to stay calm for tomorrow. So far so good. Just hoping for this to go well for me. It has been a long wait and journey because of the other problems that I have had. I am excited and hopeful that all goes well. My thanks to all of those who have encouraged me and wished me luck.
It is a hard decision for some of us to make. I have had some set backs, worries, and failed options. Many of you have gone thru so much more I am sure. I have no other options to turn to. I am happy that there was this option.
I will try to keep some sort of chronicle to help someone else thru their decisions. Not sure I can be as informative as others who have written their journey thru their surgeries. I will try.
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

Lost Sheep

Re: disapointed2 and implant 3-29-19

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Good luck. My prayers are with you and with your surgical team as well.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:18 pm

I don't think I have spoken to you but I am familiar with your story.
Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be fine and this will be road to recovery.

I'm waiting for an implant too...I'm honestly quite jealous that you're getting one now!
There will be many on here thinking about you tomorrow.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:22 pm

thank you. Hope you don,t have a long wait. Good Luck.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 am

disapointed2 wrote:Trying to stay calm for tomorrow. So far so good. Just hoping for this to go well for me. It has been a long wait and journey because of the other problems that I have had. I am excited and hopeful that all goes well. My thanks to all of those who have encouraged me and wished me luck.
It is a hard decision for some of us to make. I have had some set backs, worries, and failed options. Many of you have gone thru so much more I am sure. I have no other options to turn to. I am happy that there was this option.
I will try to keep some sort of chronicle to help someone else thru their decisions. Not sure I can be as informative as others who have written their journey thru their surgeries. I will try.

May the good lord guide the skilled hands of your surgeon while your bionic brothers cheer you on. :)

Larry

disapointed2

Postby disapointed2 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:36 am

Got up at 4:30 this morning went down stairs for coffee. Forgot I am not allowed anything to eat or drink. WOW. Went up stairs and shaved took my shower and scrubbed till I was red. I put my clean clothes on and my GET R DONE shirt did not seem quite right. So I put on my Dickies pants and my best Dickies shirt on. Seemed appropriate at the time. Got all my meds and toiletries together and am ready to go. Have to be there at 9 am.
I thank you all for the encouragement and kind words. Have a good day all of you.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:47 am

disapointed2 wrote:So I put on my Dickies pants and my best Dickies shirt on. Seemed appropriate at the time.

:lol:

You are in our prayers, brother -- for your surgical team and for you and those whom you love as well.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:03 pm

disapointed2 wrote:Got up at 4:30 this morning went down stairs for coffee. Forgot I am not allowed anything to eat or drink. WOW. Went up stairs and shaved took my shower and scrubbed till I was red. I put my clean clothes on and my GET R DONE shirt did not seem quite right. So I put on my Dickies pants and my best Dickies shirt on. Seemed appropriate at the time. Got all my meds and toiletries together and am ready to go. Have to be there at 9 am.
I thank you all for the encouragement and kind words. Have a good day all of you.

I dunno. "Git'R'Done" seems somehow appropriate. But "Dickies" is good, too.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:59 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
disapointed2 wrote:Got up at 4:30 this morning went down stairs for coffee. Forgot I am not allowed anything to eat or drink. WOW. Went up stairs and shaved took my shower and scrubbed till I was red. I put my clean clothes on and my GET R DONE shirt did not seem quite right. So I put on my Dickies pants and my best Dickies shirt on. Seemed appropriate at the time. Got all my meds and toiletries together and am ready to go. Have to be there at 9 am.

I dunno. "Git'R'Done" seems somehow appropriate. But "Dickies" is good, too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh how so very true

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:01 pm

Let us bionic brothers know how you are doing and all the gory detains and scientific stuff too. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”