Testosterone levels

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
SteveSW

Testosterone levels

Postby SteveSW » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:39 pm

Saw my Dr.(Primary Care) and got my lab results Friday. I demanded free testosterone level lab work, and he says it is in the normal range and refused to discuss it further, saying the side effects of testosterone therapy were serious and most Dr's won't do it anymore. My level is 53.6 PG/ML "Calculated" (whatever that means). What I have found says normal is 47 - 244 PG/ML. I think mine is really on the low side, I'm going to find a urologist to discuss this, and injections for now. Experiences? Thoughts? Appreciate it.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Cajun Jeff

Re: Testosterone levels

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:18 pm

I’m on T replacement therapy. Yes there are some problems with T injections. I need to give blood at the blood bank every month. My Red Cell count is a bit high. That keeps it in the correct range.

In my case I’m a Prostate Can er guy and had surgery. The old theory is that T could cause a reoccurrence.

On the other hand, I love being on T. I feel and have energy like 10 years ago.

Hope that helps.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “General Discussion”