Public Speaking Anxiety

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

Re: Public Speaking Anxiety

Postby DaveKell » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:08 pm

I figured I'd post these comments here instead of in a new thread. What follows is a result of this seminar. My implant mfr rep texted me last night that the surgeon who hosted this seminar has completed two procedures related to a guy's wife who was there being moved by my wife's part of the presentation. She persuaded her husband to have an implant and then told a friend of hers about it and her husband was the second patient. My rep said this is a result of people seeing the difference in quality of life implants provide by hearing me and my wife share our experience. I was incredibly surprised to hear this being attributed to my wife. She's a very experienced public speaker having been in education for 33 years but she really doesn't say much at the seminars. I recall a woman there who asked her a few questions and how this woman gazed at her husband afterwards. Something my wife said obviously resonated with her. My rep's last comment was that we are making a huge impact on people's lives who come to these seminars. This is by far one of the most fulfilling things we've ever done.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Re: Public Speaking Anxiety

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:34 pm

DaveKell wrote:I figured I'd post these comments here instead of in a new thread. What follows is a result of this seminar. My implant mfr rep texted me last night that the surgeon who hosted this seminar has completed two procedures related to a guy's wife who was there being moved by my wife's part of the presentation. She persuaded her husband to have an implant and then told a friend of hers about it and her husband was the second patient. My rep said this is a result of people seeing the difference in quality of life implants provide by hearing me and my wife share our experience. I was incredibly surprised to hear this being attributed to my wife. She's a very experienced public speaker having been in education for 33 years but she really doesn't say much at the seminars. I recall a woman there who asked her a few questions and how this woman gazed at her husband afterwards. Something my wife said obviously resonated with her. My rep's last comment was that we are making a huge impact on people's lives who come to these seminars. This is by far one of the most fulfilling things we've ever done.

Congratulations Dave, keep up the great work. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”