Signed up on plenty of fish.com

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
ChosenOne619

Signed up on plenty of fish.com

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Haha someone on here inspired me to be honest about it so I am. Hopefully find someone that would be willing to work with me as I go through treatment real soon
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

ChosenOne619

Re: Signed up on plenty of fish.com

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:21 pm

I am being honest about my ED on the website so we will see.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:34 pm

Hey Chosen,

Experiencing ED is no fun at any age. Having erection issues at age 22 and "for as long as I can remember" is truly a raw deal. I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on television. That being said, I can assure you that the men on this site are ready and able to help you by sharing their experience.

My first question for you is this: what do you expect from the Frank Talk brotherhood?

My first piece of advice, based solely on my long and glorious history with medical professionals, is this: Get thee to a reputable Internist/Family Doctor and have a complete head to toe. top to bottom, inside and out physical, including a detailed blood chemistry profile.

ED is almost always a symptom of something. Treating the ED successfully must begin with knowing what that something is. With that information, your internist will either begin treatment right away or she will promote you to urology.

Best of luck. Here's to hard times.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:40 pm

I used this site for a brotherhood knowing were all normal men with a very raw issue that's all. But I believe Ed is making us a stronger person because people on here are so kind and helpful very different breed of people here that's for sure.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:01 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:Haha someone on here inspired me to be honest about it so I am. Hopefully find someone that would be willing to work with me as I go through treatment real soon

I wonder if it was my posts that inspired you. If you want to look up my ad (revised a couple of times, but still essentially the same), look for Lost0Sheep (the "0" is a zero, not an uperpcase "O"). Or PM me.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9990&p=82420

You would be an excellent person to contact the author from the magazine "Cosmopolitan" who is looking for young men on the dating scene for an article.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11632
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:10 pm

The only problem is I havent had a gf since I was 16 and I deleted my account on plenty of fish. also its not just e.d but I have phimosis too.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:01 pm

Men in Europe know that there are many non-surgical solutions for phimosis. Just Google it, brother.

Tmansdorfer

Postby Tmansdorfer » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:05 pm

I know exactly how you feel I went through the same thing as you. I Know the fear of rejection and anxiety that comes along with having Ed at such a young age. one piece of advice I can tell you is to not be afraid to switch drs if they are not taking your Ed seriously. I know that was the hardest part for me that they always told me it was in my head up until I found one that took the time to find out the truth. If you ever want to talk send me a pm. I am 6 weeks from having an implant and I am not sure if it was the right decision but I do know that I had to do whatever I could to fix my problem.
39 01/24/19 USC Dr Doumanian LGX 15cm 3, lGX 18 +2, revision 6-20 18+3 pump failure, revision 8-20 left cylinder in scrotum, 1-21 removed infection switched to dr Doyle, Boyd 10.05.21 a 15+3 cx,revision 01,23,24 with switch to LGX 15+6 fat pad removal.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:01 pm

If it all is well then I think you made the right decision. Sorry to hear your wife left you. I hope you get what you want from the implant whether it's another marriage or having fun being single. I wish you the best of luck. I will pm you

Return to “General Discussion”