Varicocele removal

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Fanouris

Varicocele removal

Postby Fanouris » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:22 am

Before having an implant I am considering to remove my varicocele is it a good idea you think?
And would be better to do it with embolisation or normal surgery
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

michaeleurope1

Re: Varicocele removal

Postby michaeleurope1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:08 pm

Once again: If you dont want to destroy the rest of your erectile function and run yourself into much bigger troubles than you are having right now, read the stories of rocco84, ringo1 or gollam. This will be you (!) if you let such a surgery done. Dont tell anyone after that you have not been warned!
44 y, moderate ED after laser treatment against prostatitis. Searching for the exact reason to get a reference point for a proper treatment. Urologists could not help. My story: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9644

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:22 pm

Well, I too have a varicocele and my urologist said there was no reason to have it removed after examining me. I was concerned about it because of pump but he said the pump will not be a problem. I do not have any pain with mine, but If you are having pain that’s different and should probably be dealt with! What does your urologist say?
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Fanouris

Postby Fanouris » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Well I mean the varicocele on my testicle first not the operation Dr kuehhas make my doctor said we can do the implant together with the testicle varicocele removal but I will have to pay more so I prefer to make it now for the testicle varicocele and then the implant and about the varicocele embolization this must be done by a radiologist not an andrologist
25years old with lifetime venous leak but now and 3years starting to getting worse and I am looking to make an implant in Germany or Austria

Return to “General Discussion”