Best implant for size (girth and length)?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
guyinthedarkness

Best implant for size (girth and length)?

Postby guyinthedarkness » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Hello!

I spoke with some different doctors the last weeks but it seems like everyone is promoting the impkant they use. Because of my fibrosis ive already lost the half of my size in length and girth over the last 3 years, so the size issue is very important for me. Is it possible to tell which implant (Titan, ams..?)gives good results in penile size?

Im really scared to loose more size but i would love if an implant could give me some of my old penis size back...

wish you all best

Lost Sheep

Re: Best implant for size (girth and length)?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Vacuum therapy has medical evidence that it can restore (recently) lost size. Penile stretching has some advocates, also but I have seen no articles in peer-reviewed medical journals.

Some size loss can be surgically corrected, but this is something only your own surgeon can really determine. The information I have iindicates that these procedures are tricky, not applicable for many men, have a success rate that is less than encouraging, are risky (infection or increased damage) and will probably delay implantation. I note that this (above) sentence could be discouraging. I do not intend to discourage you from investigating. There is merit in these surgeries.

Good luck to you.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

guyinthedarkness

Postby guyinthedarkness » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 pm

I need an implant because My ed is at the worst Point for more than 2 years now. It’s Not just an issue for size.
Im using a vacuum pump 20 Minutes Daily for more than 12 Months But My shrinkage still has become worse...

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm

guyinthedarkness wrote:I need an implant because My ed is at the worst Point for more than 2 years now. It’s Not just an issue for size.
Im using a vacuum pump 20 Minutes Daily for more than 12 Months But My shrinkage still has become worse...

That is not good news!

What are you doing as your protocol? Intermittent or continuous? Using constriction ring? Please be specific. I am no physician, but if you are following one of the typical protocols and losing size or elasticity, you may have more going on than simple erection problems.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “General Discussion”