Has anyone actually had long term success with Gainswave treatment?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Grayfox

Has anyone actually had long term success with Gainswave treatment?

Postby Grayfox » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:08 pm

I've mentioned in other threads that I'm down to just two options to treat my ED. Either Gainswave or an implant. I have been researching both for quite a while. Many months ago when I started looking into Gainswave what information I could find was promising. It doesn't work for everyone, but has about a 70% success rate. I spoke to the clinic here. Of course they were saying it was great. But, sort of in passing, mentioned taking daily Ciallis too. Which makes me wonder.
On the positive side, the thought of being able to get natural erections again is much more appealing than surgery. However, I was quoted a cost of $5000. That's a lot of money on a gamble. Honestly, my plan up until now was to give Gainswave a shot and if it didn't give results, I could always go for the implant surgery later.
However, here recently, I've had several people tell me straight up to forget wave treatment. They and some other sources seem to be saying it can work, but doesn't last. It could work for anywhere from a few months to a year or two, but in the end, you will need to be treated again. Some have suggested it can damage the penis and further treatment may not work at all or even make matters worse.
I'm now having serious second thoughts about this. I don't want to waste money on a temporary solution only to end up getting an implant anyway. But if there is a chance for a permanent cure without surgery, I'm game.

Has anyone here had successful long term positive results with Gainswave type therapy? Tell me your story, good or bad.
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

Grayfox

Re: Has anyone actually had long term success with Gainswave treatment?

Postby Grayfox » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:39 pm

5 days, 55 views and not one response.
I guess I got my answer.
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:05 pm

I don't recall ever seeing any positive posts regarding this treatment.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 pm

I realize everyone responds differently to all kinds of treatments. But, since I’ve traveled this road, P-Shots and shockwave therapy, while there were some positive results, they were short term! For a few months penis was fuller flaccid and rock hard erect. However, the good things didn’t last. Basically these therapy experiences were just a way to throw money into unproven treatments. By unproven I mean no blinded studies with sufficient numbers of men either getting the real treatment or placebo treatments have been documented that I can find. Of course these so called clinics, in my opinion, are praying on men with ED. They are offering a cure, fix all to their ED and it’s a huge money maker because guys will pay to regain what they’ve lost. And it’s expensive....for, in my case, very temporary results.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Return to “General Discussion”