THE REAR VIEW

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

THE REAR VIEW

Postby DaveKell » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:35 pm

This is the first song I’ve written in weeks because of unrelenting pain. The song is entirely about pain, even though everybody says it reads like a bitter breakup song. That was my intent to give the song a universal appeal. Believe me it wasn’t easy!

THE REAR VIEW

It hurt, it hurt
That's all I could say
It seemed like the feeling
Would never go away
The whiskey & pills
No longer would do
It was a bonafide bitch
This getting' over you

You cut me like a knife
In a surgeon's trained hand
When the bleeding stopped
Was when I took a stand
You'll never again
No never get a chance
Because I hate your tune
And we'll never get to dance

(CHORUS)
I WATCHED MY WORST PAIN
DISAPPEARING IN THE REAR VIEW
THE FARTHER DOWN THE ROAD
I GOT FROM YOU
YOU'LL ALWAYS STAY IN MY REAR VIEW
YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK
I'M DONE WITH YOU
YOU CAN CASH THIS CHECK
YOU'RE STAYIN' IN THE REAR VIEW

What you did to me
No words could ever explain
Depression came first
And then world class pain
The hole kept getting' deeper
Till I saw no way out
Puttin' up with you
Is what misery's truly about

The day finally came
I could get up out of bed
Determined to live again
With you outa my head
It still isn't easy
But gets better day by day
With you in the rear view
Everything's better this way (CHORUS)
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

handfulWES

Re: THE REAR VIEW

Postby handfulWES » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:00 pm

I think I know exactly how you feel on my last revision. I had had 4 revisions and my doctor gave me as much of the good stuff as I needed. This time, even the IV push laced with Benadryl as a 2nd IV push only lasted about 3 hours and we did all again. At least he cared enough to keep the pain meds coming. My last revision ended in an infection and 21 days later I was back in the OR having my 5 revision ripped out, and he had to take all of my lower belly intestines, prostate, bladder, plumbing, my nuts, rectum, colon, liver, small intestine and stomach and wash them like with a sprayer on a water hose. I never hurt so bad in all my life but all my major organs had been moved including my kidneys. I was in the hospital 7 days on IV push pain meds every 3 to 4 hours. By day 7, things actually were looking up. I could hold my junk if I used both hands to carry it. One morning he and his interns came in and they went to touch and I said you do and I will deck you where you stand. I had a good doctor with a fine sense of humor. He said he will deck you. The one guy look at the other 2 guys and a girl like what did I do wrong. I said you need to say “Mother May I”. Well the whole group almost fell out laughing and I just hurt way to bad to laugh but I was snickering. He turned so fucking red but I said when you lifted the sheet couldn’t you see there was enough swelling to float the Queen Mary. He said point taken.

I like the song. Have you put music to your song? If you haven’t I might set down at my piano and see what I might come up with. If you have written the music that I would be interested in hearing as the SONG IS SO TRUE. I can’t say that my first 4 implants over the course of the ages where all that bad. Generally after the first 48 hours things started to look better and I was soon back on my feet in about 10 days.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

tomas1

Re: THE REAR VIEW

Postby tomas1 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am

I like that the song could also be a breakup song.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “General Discussion”